Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT A CATCH BY MARSHALL

Holy shit...

Comment

• Payton Manning with Cutler's receivers, would never lose a game, Cutler can't win with these guys.

Comment

• Kaep having his first Romo game in a long time. Should be a fun fourth quarter if the refs stop getting involved.

Comment

• Kaepernick is falling apart

Comment

• Im not sure I have ever seen poorer execution at the end of the game. From 4:00-2:03 they ran 2 plays and wasted a timeout.

Comment

• Great win by the Bears I was worried about them all week. Just like they always do when they get a big lead, niners started coasting and this time they got caught.

Romo hexed Kaep. Romo has a Kaep voodoo doll in his bedroom.

Comment

• Hahaha that was amazing! What a come back and what a choke from Kaeperdick!

Comment

• Wow what a great weekend. Just got back to the Bar. Chargers beat the Champs, Raiders Lose, Niners lose, Mayweather wins. I met Brandon Marshall last night at the bar because he was there to watch the Mayweather fight, and I sat and watched the Morning segment of football with Matt Forte's father.

I got to say it was a good day.

Last edited by Build That Wall; 09-15-2014, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Probably as much fun as watching all the cheeseheads walk out of the Clink last week

Comment

• Kirk Cousins might lead the redskins to bigtime success. He is a good QB. The Redskins drafted him just in case Griffin did not pan out. And they definitely did the right thing by drafting cousins in that draft.

Comment

Working...
                      X