No announcement yet.

Tupac Shakur's last words revealed by police officer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
    the man is an icon. a legend. he will live forever.

the man died at 25 but lived an amazingly compressed awesome life in those 25 years.

people can live multiple lifetimes and not accomplish or even sniff the lifestyle tupac lived.

I dont get the bringer hate for his last words. tupac personified the gangster rap lifestyle of that time period and nothing can be more awesome than your last words on this earth as "**** YOU."
    What did he really do in those 25 years? Spit some Lyrics? Make some coin? Watch his back at every second for fear of getting taken out? Not get a chance to watch his kids grow? Is that living?

I hear this sh|t all the time "but he/she had a short life, but lived more in their lives more than most who grow old will. I'd gladly take the growing old if I had the choice. Life is not just about getting what you can in a short period of time. It is getting the chance to learn along the way. To make a difference in not only in your life, but to others also who you love. He wasn't living, he was existing in a world he himself created that was too fast for him. Now I am going to my favorite fishing spot tomorrow. Kick back, maybe catch a few and have a couple beer. I will take that boring life any day.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      What did he really do in those 25 years? Spit some Lyrics? Make some coin? Watch his back at every second for fear of getting taken out? Not get a chance to watch his kids grow? Is that living?

I hear this sh|t all the time "but he/she had a short life, but lived more in their lives more than most who grow old will. I'd gladly take the growing old if I had the choice. Life is not just about getting what you can in a short period of time. It is getting the chance to learn along the way. To make a difference in not only in your life, but to others also who you love. He wasn't living, he was existing in a world he himself created that was too fast for him. Now I am going to my favorite fishing spot tomorrow. Kick back, maybe catch a few and have a couple beer. I will take that boring life any day.

you haven't lived life fully until you watch a boxing ppv in HD

Comment

****ed up if true.

Comment

Tupac really showed him!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

tupac shakur had a profound impact on the lives of millions of people. he's as great a storyteller as you'll find in contemporary black america.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
              Not if he didn't think those were his last words.

You're not exactly thinking clearly in that manner are you? Riddled with bullets, bleeding everywhere, you dont know why or how it happened, someone is yelling your face and youre trying to talk to your friend at the same time.. all the while losing pints of blood.
              TBH i wouldn't be telling a guy trying to help me to "**** off"

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                If true, what an absolute waste of his last breath.

I'm sure many 'tards in the hip-hop community will embrace this revelation as something profound though, given their juvenile attitude regarding "snitches."
                You have to understand the culture and mentality of their lifestyle to understand why they regard snitches as, well, "b1tches".

They live criminal lives and one of their biggest threats apart from each other is the police sending them to jail or killing them even. The way they see it is they're all criminals, they earn a lot of money, live an outlaw lifestyle so when beef happens between two like minded people in this environment snitching is considered messed up. Things are supposed to be dealt with by each other and their gangs/crew, e.g if I stole off them, then I'd get messed up for it. If I killed one of them, one of them comes and kills me. Snitching spits in the face of all that and ruins it for everyone, enemies and allies alike.

Personally, I kind of feel the same way in some respects. If I got jumped whilst minding my own business I wouldn't want to get the police involved, I'd rather get my own back on them in a similar fashion. You might think it's juvenile and immature but it has its logic. I'd rather not go through the court system, sit there on a podium and basically admit I'm a pu$$y who got beat up in front of friends and family observing, explain how I got whooped by the people I'd be staring at and how I had to go to the police because of it, that's without even factoring in the scathing cross examination by the prosecution who will do everything in their power to undermine me and make me look bad/dig up any dirt they can on me for all my family to see.

Pride man, pride.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  tupac shakur had a profound impact on the lives of millions of people. he's as great a storyteller as you'll find in contemporary black america.
                  Would you consider the bulk of that impact to be positive or negative?

Comment

Originally posted by Veneficus View Post
                    You have to understand the culture and mentality of their lifestyle to understand why they regard snitches as, well, "b1tches".

They live criminal lives and one of their biggest threats apart from each other is the police sending them to jail or killing them even. The way they see it is they're all criminals, they earn a lot of money, live an outlaw lifestyle so when beef happens between two like minded people in this environment snitching is considered messed up. Things are supposed to be dealt with by each other and their gangs/crew, e.g if I stole off them, then I'd get messed up for it. If I killed one of them, one of them comes and kills me. Snitching spits in the face of all that and ruins it for everyone, enemies and allies alike.

Personally, I kind of feel the same way in some respects. If I got jumped whilst minding my own business I wouldn't want to get the police involved, I'd rather get my own back on them in a similar fashion. You might think it's juvenile and immature but it has its logic. I'd rather not go through the court system, sit there on a podium and basically admit I'm a pu$$y who got beat up in front of friends and family observing, explain how I got whooped by the people I'd be staring at and how I had to go to the police because of it, that's without even factoring in the scathing cross examination by the prosecution who will do everything in their power to undermine me and make me look bad/dig up any dirty they can on me for all my family to see.

Pride man, pride.

you're beginning to address the functions of tupac's attitude toward "snitches."

why do we cut off the hand of the thief? to punish him, or to protect the marketplace?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      absolutely agree. not just black america either.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Would you consider the bulk of that impact to be positive or negative?
                      positive.

not all tupac fans are gang bangers.

Comment

Working...
                      X