No announcement yet.

The world's toughest Special Forces?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    Israeli Special Forces Units - toughest of them all.
    This^^^ when I was in the military I had a chance to train with some, and they are def the real deal..

Also got give a shout out to the navy seals... They sniped a pirate while floating in the ocean... Amazing

Comment

I spent 6 years in the special operations community with a Ranger battalion so I consider myself a qualified, albeit biased source. We do have a highly specialized unit which can be considerd "the best" which I can't name in the US but p4p across the globe it's more or less agreed that there are better organizations, the top two I consider the best off the top are SAS and the Israelies, I don't know what they are called. By and large the Brits and Israelies have earned respect for both ridiculous training, selection processes, and combat proven effectiveness. There are a few more out there I am probably forgetting, I think the Aussies and French also have respective elite units that are among the best in the world, but I might be off on that. I worked in joint operations every deployment I was on, but we rarely worked alongside other nations directly on the ground, which was lame, I thought, because the brits are awesome and get to drink in war, which I was always jealous of, and they were awesome individuals, not as uptight and "gotta look cool" like our battalion was, all scowls and steroids, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I spent 6 years in the special operations community with a Ranger battalion so I consider myself a qualified, albeit biased source. We do have a highly specialized unit which can be considerd "the best" which I can't name in the US but p4p across the globe it's more or less agreed that there are better organizations, the top two I consider the best off the top are SAS and the Israelies, I don't know what they are called. By and large the Brits and Israelies have earned respect for both ridiculous training, selection processes, and combat proven effectiveness. There are a few more out there I am probably forgetting, I think the Aussies and French also have respective elite units that are among the best in the world, but I might be off on that. I worked in joint operations every deployment I was on, but we rarely worked alongside other nations directly on the ground, which was lame, I thought, because the brits are awesome and get to drink in war, which I was always jealous of, and they were awesome individuals, not as uptight and "gotta look cool" like our battalion was, all scowls and steroids, lol.
        What battalion were you in Loaded? Were you selected to go to Ranger school or was it in your contract?

Comment

I think it's a fair bet to assume that the people that are tier 1 operators around the globe are some very tough sons of *****es. Mentally and physically.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            And they didn't teach you how to paragraph? C'mon son!

Comment

The toughest special forces unit is me, at least that's how I feel when I'm listening to "Special Unit" by 2 steps from hell lol.

Comment

Navy SEALs???

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  What battalion were you in Loaded? Were you selected to go to Ranger school or was it in your contract?
                  1/75, I had a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepHatin View Post
                    And they didn't teach you how to paragraph? C'mon son!
                    lol and I have a degree but I am smashed right now, so screw breaking it down.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Navy SEALs???
                      I did ask admin to add it/edit the poll but apparently that isnt possible.

SEALs are tough as hell mind you. I like that show on PBS - 'Navy SEALs'.

Comment

Working...
                      X