Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Transgendered be Allowed in Military?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuau, I said to myself before I clicked on this thread (seeing you were the last person to post in it) 'I bet he's replied to me, with a typical vapid, hollow response, accusing me of trolling or something'.

Lo and behold.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      Cuau, I said to myself before I clicked on this thread (seeing you were the last person to post in it) 'I bet he's replied to me, with a typical vapid, hollow response, accusing me of trolling or something'.

Lo and behold.
      I'm giving you credit man, this is how people should troll. Some don't know how to do it, you are getting really good.

Comment

You're pathetic. Either respond with an argument or shut the **** up.

Just watch this video. You'll learn something.

Comment

The military is our nations fighting force.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            You're pathetic. Either respond with an argument or shut the **** up.

Just watch this video. You'll learn something.

No need to get upset tough guy......

Tomalo con take it easy bro

Comment

Damn, I really did hurt you in that fat thread. That's what all this is about. You're trying so desperately to 'get one over on me', so to speak. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Like circumcision?
                Exactly. If the decision were left for males to make once they reached adulthood, the practice would be much less prevalent. It likely started as a religious sacrifice and anyone who believes a man in the sky wants your penis disfigured is likely suffering from a multitude of mental illnesses.

Comment

Ive got a m8 whos sister is in the army, and she would knock fcuk out of takingaim

Comment

Who cares. If they can physically and mentally hack it then sure; much to Annie's dissapointment gay **** doesn't happen.

You barely have time to even back off if you're in training.

Comment

Its not for the civilian public to decide. let the guys with boots on the ground decide if they wanna serve with gays, women and trannies.

the military is not an egalitarian society. accomplishing the mission is the #1 priority, not creating diversity IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X