No announcement yet.

Now What team did the worst durring the NFL Draft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    I before was talking about teams who did well during the Draft. Now I want to know who did the worst.

In my Opinion, My San Diego Chargers did the worst. We needed a tall cornerback, not a tiny 5'9 CB.
    Verrett is solid... He isn't going to hurt your team...

I thought buffalo did bad,,, trading up for Watkins? Could have just stayed at 9 and grabbed Odell beckham, or even looked at another position...
    Watkins should be a good pro but he isn't the caliber of Calvin, Fitzgerald, Andre johnson... He is more like a mike Wallace, Crabtree, etc... Good player but not super elite wr to be chosen top 5..
    Does anyone really believe that buffalo is a wr away from being a contender.. That first round pick next year is way too much to give up IMO

Comment

Mike mayock is a complete idiot,,, I don't mind kipper and the other guy on espn,,, but mayock on nfl channel is beyond ******ed...

He always goes against the grain, and is always wrong and has no clue... Sometimes I think he is just trolling to get reactions, because his picks/rankings are so ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Verrett is solid... He isn't going to hurt your team...

I thought buffalo did bad,,, trading up for Watkins? Could have just stayed at 9 and grabbed Odell beckham, or even looked at another position...
        Watkins should be a good pro but he isn't the caliber of Calvin, Fitzgerald, Andre johnson... He is more like a mike Wallace, Crabtree, etc... Good player but not super elite wr to be chosen top 5..
        Does anyone really believe that buffalo is a wr away from being a contender.. That first round pick next year is way too much to give up IMO
        I'm sorry but Crabtree is not on the same level as mike wallace. I can name 25 receivers better than crabtree.

Comment

Mike mayock is a complete idiot,,, I don't mind kipper and the other guy on espn,,, but mayock on nfl channel is beyond ******ed...

He always goes against the grain, and is always wrong and has no clue... Sometimes I think he is just trolling to get reactions, because his picks/rankings are so ridiculous
          Meril hodge is ******ed, he said he would take michael sam over jadeveon clowney.

Comment

I'm sorry but Crabtree is not on the same level as mike wallace. I can name 25 receivers better than crabtree.
            Ok, that may be true,, my only point is that I don't consider Watkins to be worthy of a top 5 pick, let alone giving up a 2015 first rounder for him... He is clearly a level below Calvin, Andre, Larry,,,, those are true top 5 talent..

Meril hodge is ******ed, he said he would take michael sam over jadeveon clowney.
            Wtf,, I like meril hodge because he played well for the bears years ago for a few seasons, but that has to be the dumbest comment ever...
            I don't think clowney is the next bruce smith or Reggie white, I think his career will be more like Shawn merriman IMO.. Few good seasons but nothing long term.... But still,, clowney is 10x better than sam

Comment

Ok, that may be true,, my only point is that I don't consider Watkins to be worthy of a top 5 pick, let alone giving up a 2015 first rounder for him... He is clearly a level below Calvin, Andre, Larry,,,, those are true top 5 talent..

Wtf,, I like meril hodge because he played well for the bears years ago for a few seasons, but that has to be the dumbest comment ever...
              I don't think clowney is the next bruce smith or Reggie white, I think his career will be more like Shawn merriman IMO.. Few good seasons but nothing long term.... But still,, clowney is 10x better than sam

I think Clowney will be a great, just not an all time great, I think Clowney is going to be as good as a prime julius peppers. Nothing against hodge as a football player, I have something against his critique of Clowney, he just hates him.

Comment

I can see clowney have a good rookie and 2nd season, but I think he will get complacent after some early success and become lazy especially when he is cashing huge checks...

Comment

I can see clowney have a good rookie and 2nd season, but I think he will get complacent after some early success and become lazy especially when he is cashing huge checks...
                  It really depends. He is where he wants to be. His previous goal was to just get to the NFL. Now his goal is that of every other NFL Team.

Comment

Who voted for the Chiefs for having the worst draft.

Comment

Patriots by far.

Comment

Working...
                      X