No announcement yet.

What should I do.. I was talking about this girl and she heard me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    that old lady was nasty! and she was always so touchy feely and creepy.

one of my co-workers had to complain to HR cause she kept touching him all the time.
    Clearly then she was hating on that yung ho getting all that D, you could have gotten an ez hand job and so much more from that hag if you wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Yeah but some girls overreact. She actually went home early after the stairs thing. That's another reason I was worried.

It was my bad for running my mouth.
      well thats her bad for being unprofessional from the start also if she's already going home early while barely starting and still under probation then chances are she might not even last.

bottom line is you got the seniority and she the one that has to prove to the company that she will even belong there.

Comment

Technically that might qualify as sexual harassment. And if and when she tells her side of the story, it will probably be a huge exaggeration of what you actually said.

That's why in a way I'm glad all these years I never had to work with women, because on top of having to be mindful of what you say, you have to listen to them talk all day non-stop and holy fuck they can be annoying.

In my old office building, there was this one suite that a had a few women in it and I'd frequently hear them walking back forth in the hallway bitching, whining and complaining about their problems to someone over the phone.

My only advice is to take this as learning experience not to talk about women like that at work and vehemently deny everything if approached about it by your boss.
        Last edited by Derranged; 05-10-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I've been threatened by a woman to file harassment against me just cause I didn't hold the door open for her, so anything is possible with females in the work place.

Comment

pffffft going up the stairs (from your basement) with your buddy (uncle who also don't got a job) talking about this girl (your mom) who is a slut.

don't worry nothing's gonna happen you're just grounded for a week.

Comment

'Slutty co-workers'

what keeps America's job industry moving
              Last edited by -jose-; 05-10-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                pffffft going up the stairs (from your basement) with your buddy (uncle who also don't got a job) talking about this girl (your mom) who is a slut.

don't worry nothing's gonna happen you're just grounded for a week.
                This guy is obviously Led's alt. They're both virgins who jack off way too much and have a hard-on for me for some reason.

Listen bruh, nobody likes some ****ing debbie downer ass bitches who got nothing better to do with their lives than hate on people on the internet.

If you're so miserable, kill yourself.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-10-2014, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Just be careful next time.

Comment

"What should I do?"
                    Well, for starters, you can try conducting yourself in a more professional manner at work instead of being a gossipy little fruitcake who revels in the opportunity to prattle on about the intimate details of the lives of your coworkers.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                      This guy is obviously Led's alt. They're both virgins who jack off way too much and have a hard-on for me for some reason.

Listen bruh, nobody likes some ****ing debbie downer ass bitches who got nothing better to do with their lives than hate on people on the internet.

If you're so miserable, kill yourself.

you guys should have your roosters duke it out to see who is "the baddest pinoy since manny pacquiao got planked."

Comment

Working...
                      X