No announcement yet.

What should I do.. I was talking about this girl and she heard me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Yeah but some girls overreact. She actually went home early after the stairs thing. That's another reason I was worried.

It was my bad for running my mouth.
    Don't feel bad because she feels bad about word getting out that she's easy like Sunday morning. Not your fault. That being said, gossiping is a very female thing to do. I have no idea why I made this post lol
    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 05-10-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

So there's this new secretary at my office that started working last week, and one of my friends/coworkers just tapped that last night and he told me about it.

earlier today, I was talking with our buddy about it in the stairs at my building while we were going up and I was like " Dog, you know that girl is a slut, she hasn't even been here one week and she already ****ed somebody." When we got to the top of the stairs, this girl was there, sitting down on the stairs, eating her lunch and she heard me....

We played it off real quick like we were talking about somebody else, and kept walking but there isn't really anybody else that just started working last week and just ****ed somebody.

I don't know what the hell i'm going to do when I see her again. I hope she doesn't report me.
      Maybe you'll learn an important lesson about being a misogynist.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Maybe you'll learn an important lesson about being a misogynist.
        Piggy you're an alright chap but quit letting your wife proofread your posts.

Comment

if it bothers you so much, go up to her and apologize

say 'im sorry that you're a slut...i got next'

then post pics here

Comment

Sluts are dead inside, who cares what she thinks.

Comment

Comment

Is she attractive?

Comment

So there's this new secretary at my office that started working last week, and one of my friends/coworkers just tapped that last night and he told me about it.

earlier today, I was talking with our buddy about it in the stairs at my building while we were going up and I was like " Dog, you know that girl is a slut, she hasn't even been here one week and she already ****ed somebody." When we got to the top of the stairs, this girl was there, sitting down on the stairs, eating her lunch and she heard me....

We played it off real quick like we were talking about somebody else, and kept walking but there isn't really anybody else that just started working last week and just ****ed somebody.

I don't know what the hell i'm going to do when I see her again. I hope she doesn't report me.
                  grow a pair and apologize. admit that it was childish to gossip about a co workers personal life not to mention cowardice and two faced to attempt to do it behind her back and playing it off afterwards. explain how its no fault of hers, you just havent figured out how to behave like a grown man yet.

doing this will mean you are headed in the right direction though and if she is a decent person she will admire your attempt to grow and stop being a pathetic waste of skin. causing her to forgive you.

Comment

Earlier this year I was with one of my best friends walking down the stairs of a building. It was pretty late, and you know how in a hallway, everything kind of echos. So I was talking moderately loud, about jerking off(I was going home and my friend asked "what are you gonna do home, jerk off? let's hang out"), in a joking manner I said yes and continued with the joke, clearly talking about it, I wasn't even subtle about it. And these two women were in the next set of staircases and they obviously heard me because they were quiet and looking away smiling. I was embarrassed but played it off as if I was telling my friend a joke I saw on a comedy show and that the conversation was from that show. My friend and I started dying of laughter because of the way I played it off.

That's what you should have done, just act like you were repeating what some one said on a TV show, but don't name drop any show for obvious reasons.

I woulda said "Yeah man, I love that show, but that chick is a slut though. She starts off like a good girl in that show but then ****s that guy in the first week...." blah blah.

You gotta be slick.

Comment

Reading through these posts... The only conclusion I can come to is

I love you all stupid mother****ers. Yes I'm drunk so shut up

Comment

Working...
                      X