No announcement yet.

Dr.Dre HipHop Billionaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Dre HipHop Billionaire

it's pretty damn hilarious how these multi-millionaires always 'stay reppin dey hood', when they've never set foot in it nor intend to set foot in it, ever since they got the F out of it. is dre still 'reppin' compton? lolol

Comment

does tyrese intend to make the usa a racism-free country whilst continuing to drop n-bombs all over the place? dear oh dear.

Comment

Them overrated ass headphones are what got him a huge chunk of his money. Still a great producer in my eyes, even though he hardly makes any of his own beats anymore

Comment

I read this earlier today. Damn Dr.Dre is a mother****er

Comment

**** the headphones, I want Detox

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
              **** the headphones, I want Detox
              Detox will come out once the Bills win the superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                it's pretty damn hilarious how these multi-millionaires always 'stay reppin dey hood', when they've never set foot in it nor intend to set foot in it, ever since they got the F out of it. is dre still 'reppin' compton? lolol
                Can leave the hood but I suppose the hood doesn't leave you?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
                  Them overrated ass headphones are what got him a huge chunk of his money. Still a great producer in my eyes, even though he hardly makes any of his own beats anymore
                  It's all marketing brother. It's a fashion statement just like how every other product is that is backed behind a celebrity. I.E jordans, makeup, gucci etc

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                    Can leave the hood but I suppose the hood doesn't leave you?
                    if you're living in a $20million mansion, with a load of other $10million condos/beach houses etc etc, driving lambos, royces, ferraris etc etc, i can guarantee you're no longer 'hood'. you couldn't give a flying **** about the hood and the people suffering in it. i can assure you of that lol

Comment

Working...
                    X