No announcement yet.

OK let's settle this once and for all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a choice goddamnit!

Also, Jose when you were not even thinking about pu$$y, I was already knee deep in it.

Comment

90's all day erry day.

The best football of my life, best music, best movies, best boxing, best tv programmes, best video games best everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Make a choice goddamnit!

Also, Jose when you were not even thinking about pu$$y, I was already knee deep in it.
        Damn!
        I thought I was old but you ancient son!

-Cua so old he was the DJ'd at the Boston Tea Party-

yeah I know it was wack lol

Comment

gotta go with the 90's...pac, bone, no limit and id4 the movie came out lol of course my junior n high school years....great decade

Comment

of course cant forget the 3 bowls the triplets got us DALLAS COWBOYS...man to relive the 90's

Comment

I think this comes down to which ever decade you went to jr. high school/ high school in. Basically when you discovered pvssy.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                Damn!
                I thought I was old but you ancient son!

-Cua so old he was the DJ'd at the Boston Tea Party-

yeah I know it was wack lol
                I'm so old I had Jesus' beeper number.

Damn the 90's are strong here, maybe because of all the youngins. 70's music though, come on you can't fuk with it.

Comment

Damn the 90's are strong here, maybe because of all the youngins. 70's music though, come on you can't fuk with it.
                  Absolutely agree.

Anytime I take a road trip or do some drinking, I'm listening to 70s music. Anybody that tries to interfere with that gets set straight with the quickness.

It's perfect for either a long journey or just chilling and doing some drinking while tending the grill in the backyard.

...It's also a ****ing amazing soundtrack to partake in drugs to. I'm not talking lame ass weed, either.

Comment

Some people are picking the decade they know. A few were just sperm in the in the 60's and 70's.

Comment

Well I was born in 1991; so I'm going to go with 90's.

Childhood in the 90's was awesome. Bill coppin' BJ's in the Oval Office. Pokemon, dope video games, good cartoons. looking back I feel the world wasn't in the same form of disarray it is now (then again I was only a kid but it seems like we are living in hectic times now)

Everyone wasn't always glued to their phone. MTV actually played music and not some **** 16 and pregnant crap. It just seems to me people were happier in the 90's.

Oh and the economy wasn't in the toliet. That's all I can come up with off the top of my head.

Comment

Working...
                      X