No announcement yet.

A Song of Ice and Fire (Spoilers) Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    Good she will go bat **** crazy next season..

That was a great scene from the book.. Seeing her humbled and feeling a little sorry for her..

Guys benjen stark.. dead or alive? Will he playback major part in the story?
    My theory is benjen stark was coldhands..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      Is this the Last scene of season 4 ?? would be pretty cool

yeah i think so.

Comment

Good she will go bat **** crazy next season..

That was a great scene from the book.. Seeing her humbled and feeling a little sorry for her..

Guys benjen stark.. dead or alive? Will he playback major part in the story?
        there are so many checov guns that need to go off in this series and i don't even know with which and where to begin. bejen is one of those. i think he may be in custody of the others. since the night king was supposed to be an ancient stark and all.

Comment

• This is one of my Favorite Scenes in the books, This is just from Ned Starks memory ... I hope one day we find out exactly what happened

link: http://mccomseycomix.wordpress.com/2...an-adaptation/

Comment

• Wow love the comic..

Howland reed will fill us in on everything.. GRRM says he will be in the book but hasn't yet because he knows to much... i.e Jon Snows parents.. How Arthur Dayne died.. Most people think that reed warged into Dayne or something so Ned could kill him.. really want to see Reed.

Anyone reckon the sword of the morning could be the real lightbringer? that sword is brought up so much..

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
            there are so many checov guns that need to go off in this series and i don't even know with which and where to begin. bejen is one of those. i think he may be in custody of the others. since the night king was supposed to be an ancient stark and all.
            I am confused about Bran/Bloodraven and the role they will play..

Been reading a bit and some people are saying bloodraven and his guys could be bad/could be in control of the others etc..

Also that Jojen Reed was in the paste Bran ate.. which isn't something i picked up on when i read first time through but it does actually really make sense from certain parts of the text

Comment

Wow love the comic..

Howland reed will fill us in on everything.. GRRM says he will be in the book but hasn't yet because he knows to much... i.e Jon Snows parents.. How Arthur Dayne died.. Most people think that reed warged into Dayne or something so Ned could kill him.. really want to see Reed.

Anyone reckon the sword of the morning could be the real lightbringer? that sword is brought up so much..

Been reading a bit and some people are saying bloodraven and his guys could be bad/could be in control of the others etc..

Also that Jojen Reed was in the paste Bran ate.. which isn't something i picked up on when i read first time through but it does actually really make sense from certain parts of the text
              There's no way that most people think this. Only a greenseer is capable of skinchanging into people, and even Bran can only do it with one guy who has an extremely simple mind.

Comment

Wow love the comic..

Nooo, the way I've imagined it ... Arthur Dayne had Ned on his back foot, completely on the defensive ... and Maybe Howland Reed came up and mortally injured him or distracted him enough for Ned to finish him off
                And yeah Reed is the only person left that knows what happened at the Tower of Joy and Jon Snow's true origins .. Can't wait until Howland Reed Appears in the books

Nahhh ... I don't think "Dawn" Sword of the Morning is Lightbringer .... Dawn is pale as milk glass and was returned to Ashara Dayne at Starfall

Comment

• I don't think Ned would be one to "win" without honor...maybe he lost and Reed pulled a Pod...Or you know.....the whole Reeds are Ashara Dayne's kids theory.

Comment

Wow love the comic..

i think bran is going to have a hand in saving the known world. i read some tinfoily thing about an ice dragon being buried in ice in or around the wall. i think it's possible he wargs into it. i hope he didn't eat poor jojen though.

the other tinfoily bit I've brought up about the others has made me believe they're not necessarily the bad guys, since GRRM likes to shows that no one is inherently good or bad. they're kind of like the siths and there involvement has to do with balance in the known world. jon as a stark (blood of the others) and a targaryen will bring that balance.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      I don't think Ned would be one to "win" without honor...maybe he lost and Reed pulled a Pod...Or you know.....the whole Reeds are Ashara Dayne's kids theory.
                      i think that's probably what happened.

that comic is cool but it would have been nice if it went into further detail.

Comment

Working...
                      X