No announcement yet.

Sarah Shahi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
    In Toronto they are some of the most stuck up c#unts around. Is this true for the rest of the world? I do agree they are ungodly hot though.
    Some of them are stuck up...just like anyone you get the nice down to earth ones and the stuck up ones

Cos they are so good looking you get alot of big headed ones i guess...

Comment

Which faggot gave this thread 1*?

Comment

She is 50% Iranian 50% Spaniard and 100% beautiful.

Comment

I'd eat her ass like it's The last supper.

Comment

Comment

Amy Acker would get it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                Do you think she got a nose job?

The reason I'm asking this is b/c I went to this shoe store and the owner and her helpers were Iranian. Anyway, I was talking to one of the girls there and I complimented her on her teeth, I said listen you have beautiful teeth, did you wear braces? And she said yeah I did for a couple of years and at the time I was interested in getting braces myself, so I asked where she got her braces. She said back in Iran. So I go on, did it cost you a lot? She's like no, it doesn't even compare to how much I paid for my nose. I go, the nose? What do you mean? She says, my nose job!

So I start paying more attention to her nose and it was truly beautiful, a perfection. I wanted to kiss it right then and there and ask her to flare her nostrils so I can spray it with my semen.

I tell her, your nose is so beautiful and she blushes and smiles. She opens up a little bit more and tells me that ALMOST everyone in Iran has had a nose job and now even the guys get a nose job. Apparently some of the best plastic surgeons can be found in Iran and she was so proud and secure about her nose and its history. If I were her I wouldn't go around bragging about my nose, I'll be kinda embarrassed, but she wasn't, quite the opposite actually, which attracted me even more.

Then the owner joined the discussion and said that she had a nose job too and repeated how everybody in Iran or from Iran including the men got a nose job. It was great talking to these women about their nose jobs. I wanted to line them up and let then sniff my testicles with their perfect noses.

Anyway, if she's not fully Iranian she might not have gotten a nose job after all.
                Last edited by pesticid; 05-10-2014, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  Do you think she got a nose job?

The reason I'm asking this is b/c I went to this shoe store and the owner and her helpers were Iranian. Anyway, I was talking to one of the girls there and I complimented her on her teeth, I said listen you have beautiful teeth, did you wear braces? And she said yeah I did for a couple of years and at the time I was interested in getting braces myself, so I asked where she got her braces. She said back in Iran. So I go on, did it cost you a lot? She's like no, it doesn't even compare to how much I paid for my nose. I go, the nose? What do you mean? She says, my nose job!

So I start paying more attention to her nose and it was truly beautiful, a perfection. I wanted to kiss it right then and there and ask her to flare her nostrils so I can spray it with my semen.

I tell her, your nose is so beautiful and she blushes and smiles. She opens up a little bit more and tells me that ALMOST everyone in Iran has had a nose job and now even the guys get a nose job. Apparently some of the best plastic surgeons can be found in Iran and she was so proud and secure about her nose and its history. If I were her I wouldn't go around bragging about my nose, I'll be kinda embarrassed, but she wasn't, quite the opposite actually, which attracted me even more.

Then the owner joined the discussion and said that she had a nose job too and repeated how everybody in Iran or from Iran including the men got a nose job. It was great talking to these women about their nose jobs. I wanted to line them up and let then sniff my testicles with their perfect noses.

Anyway, if she's not fully Iranian she might not have gotten a nose job after all.
                  LOL she's half Spanish so she might not have got it done.

Here she is in her younger days as a cheerleader

If she has had something done, I doubt it's anything major.

I just think she's a natural beauty. Her cheeks & bone structure of her face is perfect. Beautiful lips & eyes too.

Comment

Yeah on that pic it does look the same and actually I don't even care, I don't mind operated noses if they look the way Iranian noses look and I don't even care if the nose is a little bigger, although a bigger nose on this exquisite beauty might do it more harm than good.

Comment

Nose jobs (I believe Persian)

Comment

Working...
                      X