No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Croyd, the user above you, is one of them. ****ing prick.

I can top that though. I got spoilers of Joffery choking when I was looking up the dictionary definition of glutten. Made me afraid to use the internet for anything lol.
    LOL how the hell does that happen?

Comment

• Game of Thrones Reenvisioned in Feudal Japan
      http://imgur.com/a/wuLsm

This is the iconic duel between Robert Baratheon and Rhaegar Targaryen that preceded the series by seventeen years. Instead of a war hammer, Robert wields a Kanabo, a club-like samurai bludgeoning weapon. His antlered helmet is inspired by the famous helmet of the warlord Honda Tadakatsu.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Really wish the OG Mountain (Conan Stevens) would have kept the role. The new mountain, while giant-like, looks way too young and friendly-looking to play The Hound's older brother. At least he's way better than the actor who played Gregor Clegane in the second season doe.
        I agree.

The original fits the bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
          lol those bastards got me too.

i read the article about the mountain being potentially picked by the colts, i ended up reading the comments section and the outcome of the fight was told by some dbag.

i dont know if its true or not i stopped reading right away for confirmation.

future FYI to all non book readers, dont read any comments section in youtube or any site when reading or watching anything GOT....

for the world is full of dbags and spoilers.
          The bastards...I should've known to avoid the comments section. It seems these days, you can't enjoy any site for fear of something being spoiled. I'm done when WorldstarHipHop ends up throwing spoilers out there lol

Comment

• I like the new Mountain. The old one decided LoTR was a better fit for him than GoT. He probably got paid more. The Mountain now is an awesome dude and I hope he gets more roles in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM

Comment

• Oberyn via majority decision!!!

Comment

• Comment

• I don't understand people who spoil..

I visit another forum which has a tv only thread..

Guys in there "predicting" how the fight will go down getting it spot on..

Yeah you haven't read the books right??

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Always a pleasure to see Melisandre's ****. That's one hot piece of ACE!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Croyd, the user above you, is one of them. ****ing prick.

I can top that though. I got spoilers of Joffery choking when I was looking up the dictionary definition of glutten. Made me afraid to use the internet for anything lol.
                      I've been posting "Spoilers" in the "Spoilers" section, it's true.
                      Anything marked TV only has not had a spoiler posted by me in it.
                      Red K

Comment

Working...
                      X