Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Sansa is gonna marry her cousin lol
      Probably the reason why all the families are nuts, to much inbreeding.

Comment

Here's what I don't get.

Tywin Lannister is all about the house and the Lannister name yet as it stands the name from his line will die off and his only hope is a dwarf who is basically on death row and who's wife has gone missing.

Why didn't he remarry some highborn young hottie after his wife died and have more sons ? Why doesn't he do it now ?

His grandson might be the king but they are officially baratheons.

Comment

This is a nice thread. I stopped visiting the old one a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            Here's what I don't get.

Tywin Lannister is all about the house and the Lannister name yet as it stands the name from his line will die off and his only hope is a dwarf who is basically on death row and who's wife has gone missing.

Why didn't he remarry some highborn young hottie after his wife died and have more sons ? Why doesn't he do it now ?

Tywin had been scarred for life after his wife died, it is hinted that he became what he is now after the tragedy

which he's hell bent on making his children follow his whims of getting an heir (Tyrion & Sansa) and absolving Jaime's vows in Kingsguard so that he'll inherit Casterly Rock and have family of his own

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Here's what I don't get.

Tywin also has a younger brother Kevan and there are other branches of house Lannister that could easily carry on the family name.

Also Tywin is still in denial about losing his heir to the kings guard, in his eyes Jaime was always going to rule Casterly Rock after him.

Comment

I wish they would make an episode just of the hound and Arya who by far are the best duo on TV. Their back and forth banter is much needed comedy gold in what otherwise was a very serious episode.

I'm glad Daenerys has decided to stay and rule as this stays true to her character, plus if she left so soon it would counteract the importance of many of the story lines we have been following throughout the series.

As for Kings Landing, I am really starting to like post menopause Cersei. Now that she doesn't need to protect Joffrey she has become a more likable and reasonable woman; excepting that she needs to do as her father asks and even going as far as trying to make peace with her enemies Margery and Oberyn..... Only kidding, we all know she is trying to manipulate the trail by getting favor with the 3 judges.

On another note, one has to pity poor Sansa, is she ever going to get a break? From one psycho and his bat **** crazy mother to another. Talking about the Erie, who would have thought it was little finger all along. Coming to think about it, how didn't we?

Comment

Originally posted by ESB_reject View Post
                  I wish they would make an episode just of the hound and Arya who by far are the best duo on TV. Their back and forth banter is much needed comedy gold in what otherwise was a very serious episode.

I'm glad Daenerys has decided to stay and rule as this stays true to her character, plus if she left so soon it would counteract the importance of many of the story lines we have been following throughout the series.

As for Kings Landing, I am really starting to like post menopause Cersei. Now that she doesn't need to protect Joffrey she has become a more likable and reasonable woman; excepting that she needs to do as her father asks and even going as far as trying to make peace with her enemies Margery and Oberyn..... Only kidding, we all know she is trying to manipulate the trail by getting favor with the 3 judges.

On another note, one has to pity poor Sansa, is she ever going to get a break? From one psycho and his bat **** crazy mother to another. Talking about the Erie, who would have thought it was little finger all along. Coming to think about it, how didn't we?
                  I love Arya and the Hound so much. Every episode they're in, the Hound ends up delivering the best line of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I love Arya and the Hound so much. Every episode they're in, the Hound ends up delivering the best line of the episode.
                    I thought GOT had the perfect duo with Tyrion and his cut throat but then they went one better. Who knows, maybe Brienne and her massively sized dick squire will surpass them both.

Comment

jon getting his ass handed to him by karl brought back that line oberyn said in the first episode "a longsword is a bad option in close quarters."

Comment

Working...
                      X