No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Dying of old age ain't the same as dying from a wound during the fight though?.

But fair play, if its a first to die deal then that's answered my question

----------------------

Grey Worm is up there P4P but in real terms i cant see him dealing with the Westeros knights and lords. Dudes powderpuff. Got skills though.

What do people think of the prospect Jon Snow? I know he struggled in his last fight but lots of people struggle coming up against a grizzled vet. Lots of potential there and strong fundamentals
    He's a fraud. Qorin Halfhand took a dive and that's the only name he has. He's the Deontay Wilder of Westeros.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He's a fraud. Qorin Halfhand took a dive and that's the only name he has. He's the Deontay Wilder of Westeros.
      Jon Snow is a paper champ, he starts his career off beating nobodies and bums that are putting their gloves on for the first time at the Wall.
      Now he has the unfair advantage of using a Valyrian sword.
      Snow will duck any real opposition if given the chance.
      FFS the guy almost lost a sword fight to a guy using daggers(Snow sucks fighting on the inside), he would have lost except for some BS WWE tactics from some chick.
      Better count your lucky stars Snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Originally posted by Croyd View Post
        Jon Snow is a paper champ, he starts his career off beating nobodies and bums that are putting their gloves on for the first time at the Wall.
        Now he has the unfair advantage of using a Valyrian sword.
        Snow will duck any real opposition if given the chance.
        FFS the guy almost lost a sword fight to a guy using daggers(Snow sucks fighting on the inside), he would have lost except for some BS WWE tactics from some chick.
        Better count your lucky stars Snow.
        B b but, he young doe.

Comment

• I was disappointed when I found out that the fight had been postponed, but I am enjoying the extra buzz that the postponement seems to have generated around the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
            all these *****es be ducking my man grey worm.. that bum hunter gregor and that swagger jacker oberyn better know whats up.. dova gaddys dont play son
            How can you rock that avatar and go and call the Mountain a bum hunter

Jon Snow got smacked around by some scrub from flee bottom..

The guy isn't even good enough to be a "bum hunter"

Guy is the definition of a can

Barristan is the best fighter in the show.. sadly we aren't getting to see it..

Probably the best scene of season 1 was were he dicked Joffrey and had 4 of the kingsguards pissing themselves that they would have to fight him

Probably the biggest disappointments in the show are the Ironcans.. Theon and Yara both like to give good speeches but now one is dickless and the other got chased of by a couple of dogs.. 2 total baddasses there

Ramsey is a beast though.. guy waded into the thick of it vs 50 of the ironcans best without even a shirt.. i'd like to see him own Jon Snow at some point
            Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 05-27-2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Barristan is an OG. B-Hop of Westeros

Comment

• Tyrion so far has the best resume and is the most underestimated in Westeros.

His resume

1 Battle with the Hill Tribes of the Vale.
                His entourage gets ambushed on the way to the Vale.
                Only person ever to kill a guy with defense. When I say defense he literally bashed someone to death with a shield.

2nd battle
                Get's floored early walking out of his tent but gets a "No Decision Win" due to having Bronn and the Hill tribes on his side.

3rd Battle
                Devises his own strategy for defense of King's Landing ,brings out the battle ax, talks **** to the king , devastates Stannis fleet with good trapping skills(Good job of exposing Stannis as a fraud/hype job there bro).
                He takes one to the face fighting a Kingsguard but has a trusty sidekick to cover his arse when **** goes wrong.

His best skill yet goes unobserved. Knowing when not to fight and the optimal use of ducking skills.
                While on trial in the Vale he opts out and has an underling fight for him. Most would say he was scared but the fact is , he's smart. He measured his own strengths and weaknesses vs his opponent and knew that his outcome would be the loss of his ZERO.

He now falls back on this strategy as he may lose his ZERO again.
                Sorry Tyrion , there's an old saying where I come from," Fool me once , shame on you, Foll me twice, shame on me".
                Using the same defence twice may result in a backfire.

Remember , when you play the "Game of Thrones", you win or you die.

So far Tyrion is 2-0 with 1 ND,

Ned stark lost his ZERO, look where he is.
                Last edited by Croyd; 05-27-2014, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Robert Baratheon is the GOAT. Wanted everybody, fought everybody, and beat them all. He also put Pretty Boy Rhaegar Targaryen to sleep.

Comment

• i'd watch this anime.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      How can you rock that avatar and go and call the Mountain a bum hunter

Jon Snow got smacked around by some scrub from flee bottom..

The guy isn't even good enough to be a "bum hunter"

Guy is the definition of a can

Barristan is the best fighter in the show.. sadly we aren't getting to see it..

Probably the best scene of season 1 was were he dicked Joffrey and had 4 of the kingsguards pissing themselves that they would have to fight him

Probably the biggest disappointments in the show are the Ironcans.. Theon and Yara both like to give good speeches but now one is dickless and the other got chased of by a couple of dogs.. 2 total baddasses there

Ramsey is a beast though.. guy waded into the thick of it vs 50 of the ironcans best without even a shirt.. i'd like to see him own Jon Snow at some point
                      yep.. i been rocking this avatar like dorian thought overeem was the **** till he got his ass knocked out multiple times.. or like reed with rjj lol

im holding out hope that jon snow gets that rematchvs yviggte or watever her name is.. after putting on a fine display in the cave.. he got his ass shot up with arrows like a ***** in the 2nd bout.. i just wanna see him ****e her ass one more time to end their trilogy

Comment

Working...
                      X