No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I'm having withdrawals. Why couldn't this break have happened earlier in the season, before all the awesomeness started?
    I was completely wasted last night so I didn't mind.

Comment

• What happens in the trial if the mountain kills Oberyn but takes a fatal poisoned nick and dies later on?

Tyrion gets his neck chopped halfway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        What happens in the trial if the mountain kills Oberyn but takes a fatal poisoned nick and dies later on?

Tyrion gets his neck chopped halfway?
        What happens to tyrion if the mountain crushes oberyn but later dies of old age?

Whoever dies first loses

Comment

• Gregor is the most overrated fighter in Westeros. It's like hyping Butterbean for beating up bantamweights. All he has is size.

I bet his brother would cut him to pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Gregor is the most overrated fighter in Westeros. It's like hyping Butterbean for beating up bantamweights. All he has is size.

I bet his brother would cut him to pieces.
            He's a beast in his own right, but you're right he's pretty overrated due to his size and strength. A two handed Jamie would have absolutely murked him, hell maybe even this old version of Barristan, no need for a prime Selmy, probably top 3 ATG swordsman. I'd give Brienne a decent shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              He's a beast in his own right, but you're right he's pretty overrated due to his size and strength. A two handed Jamie would have absolutely murked him, hell maybe even this old version of Barristan, no need for a prime Selmy, probably top 3 ATG swordsman. I'd give Brienne a decent shot.
              Brienne's probably too naive, she'd fight honorably and lose when Gregor started fighting dirty. It'd be like Wlad mounting Povetkin over and over. Maybe not though, I wouldn't count her out.

Comment

• Bronn would have handled the Mountain with ease. Too much speed and he hits from weird angles. His counters are sickening too. Sadly he sat this one out..some say he ducked The Mountain but i see Bronn's point. Bron top PFP swordsmen in all of Westeros and possibly number one ranked in King's Landing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Bronn would have handled the Mountain with ease. Too much speed and he hits from weird angles. His counters are sickening too. Sadly he sat this one out..some say he ducked The Mountain but i see Bronn's point. Bron top PFP swordsmen in all of Westeros and possibly number one ranked in King's Landing.
                  I love Bronn but he's overrated as a swordsman, he's lucky The Hound didn't make him his first killing before the Blackwater battle.

Comment

• I'm betting all my points the mountain beat prince oberyn..

Any takers?

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                      I'm betting all my points the mountain beat prince oberyn..

Any takers?
                      the Mountain is demanding a shorter spear for Oberyn, since he's the crown's champion the Viper concedes

Comment

Working...
                      X