No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Because Jon doesn't have an ultimate desire like how Stannis has. Jon would fight for the greater good. Melisandre wants to be with a MAN with POWER. When it comes to Jon Snow, if he has Targaryen/Kings blood, then she wants to be with him. Pretty much, we won't know what she is up to but we will find out.

This is why I like Melisandre and Petyr Baelish, They keep you guessing on what their intentions are.
    Yeah but that one guy who keeps getting revived says he loses a lot of himself each time he comes back, maybe that happens to Jon and he's less of the noble jesus type that he is now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      Yeah but that one guy who keeps getting revived says he loses a lot of himself each time he comes back, maybe that happens to Jon and he's less of the noble jesus type that he is now?
      If Jon Snow is Azor Ahai, he should be fine. Plus getting brought back once isn't going to do too much damage. Being brought back 6 times is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
        That Red Witch Melisandre is a phony! I don't see how she could bring Jon back. All of her prophecies have been complete bull****. I remember back in season 3 she seemed dumbfounded that the "Lord of Light" brought a man back from the dead six times. She asked dude in the Brothers Without Banners , "How did you get this power?" Her abandoning Stannis meant she doesn't believe in what she preaches.
        Her visions are real the problem is the way she interprets them - sometimes she hits the mark. She also gave birth to a shadow demon that killed Renley so she obviously has powers.

Comment

• Hopefully, we'll get more scenes about the sand snakes next season. I'm glad that Bronn is still alive. Bronn is one of the few likeable characters left. A skilled ass kicker who has a dry sense of humour and enjoys all the finest things that his world has to offer. One of my favourite characters. You can tell by that last scene before they shipped off he was probably thinking, "Jaime, do we really have to leave now?" Lol

Comment

Is Arya blind now. Because I think Melisandre predicted that when she met arya
            She's currently blind but that doesn't mean it's permanent (I thought you read the books? I guess not just forums and stuff right?). Arya's story is one of the few that the show didn't catch up on completely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              Why are people assuming that even if she revives Jon that he will still be a good guy or that she won't just use/punk him out like she did to Stannis?
              Because Lord Beric Dondarrion remained a good guy/badass after death:

He wasn't as strong each time he came back he said he was a little weaker and he forgot some of his past, but the core person remained. I'd take an 85% Jon Snow any day.

If Jon comes back, the boy is dead and the man will emerge. Just like the Maester Aemon said to Jon:

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                She's currently blind but that doesn't mean it's permanent (I thought you read the books? I guess not just forums and stuff right?). Arya's story is one of the few that the show didn't catch up on completely.
                I don't read the books. But I do read the Wiki pages. And I plan to read George RR Martin's new book. The show has finally caught up with the books. The Suspense is f**king killing me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Hopefully, we'll get more scenes about the sand snakes next season. I'm glad that Bronn is still alive. Bronn is one of the few likeable characters left. A skilled ass kicker who has a dry sense of humour and enjoys all the finest things that his world has to offer. One of my favourite characters. You can tell by that last scene before they shipped off he was probably thinking, "Jaime, do we really have to leave now?" Lol
                  Bronn is awesome. I hope he makes it to the end, but I doubt he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Hopefully, we'll get more scenes about the sand snakes next season. I'm glad that Bronn is still alive. Bronn is one of the few likeable characters left. A skilled ass kicker who has a dry sense of humour and enjoys all the finest things that his world has to offer. One of my favourite characters. You can tell by that last scene before they shipped off he was probably thinking, "Jaime, do we really have to leave now?" Lol
                    Yeah Bronn is a cool dude. There aren't too many good guys in this show. I'd rank them in order from righteousness:

-Davos Seaworth
                    -Maester Aemon
                    -Ned Stark
                    -Jon Snow
                    -Jeor Mormont
                    -Brienne
                    -Pod
                    -Syrio

Comment

I don't read the books. But I do read the Wiki pages. And I plan to read George RR Martin's new book. The show has finally caught up with the books. The Suspense is f**king killing me.
                      What's the latest news on the release date? I don't think I can wait either if the book is available before the season starts.

Comment

Working...
                      X