• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****in Shea Stiviano.

Can't trust these hoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Hell hath no fury like a hoe scorned.

Lol the imp sure messed up Big Daddy's plans.....now Jaime has to fight The Mountain? Jamie will get Bronerized.
      Jamie vs the mountain? How about Oberyn vs the mountain? That's who Oberyn wants to kill more than anything else. I would imagine that comes later though as the mountain is away.

Dope episode, love this show.

Comment

• Oberyn is mr. Poison himself. I'm guessing he's gonna help tyrion poison the mountain. That's the only way I see him beating the mountain

Comment

• that was a very emotional trial.. well done..!

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Oberyn is mr. Poison himself. I'm guessing he's gonna help tyrion poison the mountain. That's the only way I see him beating the mountain
            Tyrion doesn't have to fight himself. He could use a representative.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-12-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• Give Peter Dinklage another Emmy already dammit!

Comment

• People still can't help themselves about not hinting at spoilers.

Comment

• please ban these fools.. talk about what happens on the episode, not on hwat;s going to happen.. SMH...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Hell hath no fury like a hoe scorned.

Lol the imp sure messed up Big Daddy's plans.....now Jaime has to fight The Mountain? Jamie will get Bronerized.
                    Jaime is not fighting the Mountain.

Tyrion can't just choose whoever he wants, whoever fights on his side has to volunteer, and if Jaime really wants his brother to live he wouldn't even think of fighting for him in the trial by battle against anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      ****in Shea Stiviano.

Can't trust these hoes.
                      Now I'm just waiting to find out that Bronn turned too. He was the one taking her to the ship and he told Tyrion she was gone. He had to have turned on him. Can't trust the bros either.
                      Last edited by bojangles1987; 05-12-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X