No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
    For non book readers, this explains westeros pre s1 and the history behind the tragareyns and the lannisters. Loads of stuff i never knew about. NO SPOILERS INCLUDED

great vids, man...i woke up in the middle of the night last night and decided to watch this...i ended up watching ALL her vids about the houses...awesome stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Not to go too off tangent but SON OF A ***** everyone and their mother is talking about Orange is the New Black. Is it anywhere near as good as GoT.

WTF dude.. I have Netflix and did have 5-6 episodes on.. mainly in the background while I did stuff.. It has a few funny moments.. but is for women.. and it's not gripping like BB.. got etc were u have to watch

Comment

• I understand that the mountain is a huge man but can a man really pop another's mans head with his bare hands in real life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
          I understand that the mountain is a huge man but can a man really pop another's mans head with his bare hands in real life?
          Apparently. It takes 500 pounds of pressure to pop the skull. The actor who played him is capable of exerting 300 with either hand, and together could do enough. The character is supposed to be even stronger.

So it is possible if still a little crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Not to go too off tangent but SON OF A ***** everyone and their mother is talking about Orange is the New Black. Is it anywhere near as good as GoT.
            The shows aren't really comparable, but I think it's pretty damn good. It's lot more light hearted in nature than other more serious dramas. Plus you get to see Donna Pinciotti's boobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              WTF dude.. I have Netflix and did have 5-6 episodes on.. mainly in the background while I did stuff.. It has a few funny moments.. but is for women.. and it's not gripping like BB.. got etc were u have to watch
              I was at a babyshower surrounded by females that spent the entire time talking about that damn show. Almost got me but thanks for clearing that up fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Apparently. It takes 500 pounds of pressure to pop the skull. The actor who played him is capable of exerting 300 with either hand, and together could do enough. The character is supposed to be even stronger.

So it is possible if still a little crazy.
                I think it would take more than 500 lbs to crush a human skull. I just don't think it is possible for even a strongman to do this in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
                  I understand that the mountain is a huge man but can a man really pop another's mans head with his bare hands in real life?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Tyrone Lannister

Lmao!! Lol lol lol you made my night.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Tyrone Lannister

jamie is scarface, or goldhand in this instance, and bronn is willie d.

Comment

Working...
                      X