No announcement yet.

How do I get my rep bar back to green?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharpboxxer View Post
    Any suggestions? Ive noticed that people here dont take you serious when your rep is in the red.
    dont post ******ed statements

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
      dont post ******ed statements
      Like what?

Comment

Any suggestions? Ive noticed that people here dont take you serious when your rep is in the red.
        Don't be a c unt

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Don't be a c unt
          Have I ever offended you?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            I could have turned you green but you talk too much. Believe whatever you want to believe but this is too big a place to box people into pro-floyd and pro-pac. I don't care whether you're one or the other but I can see from the way you posted that you are a floyd fan. I don't see anything wrong with that as long as you treat people with respect.
            Thanks, but I'm cool being red. And I got red for the reasons I mentioned above. It is what it is. If this doesn't apply to you then disregard and carry on.

Comment

Have I ever offended you?
              Yes. This thread you made offends me.

Comment

Im red cause I started a thread on NSB instead of the lounge.

a loser Red k'd me. he was like 'DAMMMN YOU, WHYYYY', chill out dude, they moved the thread.

I was green before. Oh well, if anyone wants to help, I learnt from my mistake, I was new at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post

a loser Red k'd me. he was like 'DAMMMN YOU, WHYYYY', chill out dude, they moved the thread.

I was green before. Oh well, if anyone wants to help, I learnt from my mistake, I was new at the time.
                  send you green !

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post

I'll help if you can answer one simple question. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Comment

Just go into NSB and say the dumbest things you can think of.

Comment

Working...
                      X