Mom attacks pit bull

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    A gun=a pit bull? How did you arrive at this logic? I'll wait
    It was an analogy, if you can't shake your binary thought process which stops your train of thought at the fact that one is an animal and one is an object as if it invalidates the weak but applicable comparison, then there is nothing I can do about it. Don't nitpick and attack the meat of the post if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      It was an analogy, if you can't shake your binary thought process which stops your train of thought at the fact that one is an animal and one is an object as if it invalidates the weak but applicable comparison, then there is nothing I can do about it. Don't nitpick and attack the meat of the post if anything.
      A dog has a mind of itsown comrade. You can not solely blamed it on the owner...

Some dogs are violent whether they are treated well or not.

So do we blame school's, parents, government of a human is violent or do we put the person in prison? Will you go prison for a friend of he is violent because you may haveinflu enced him?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Listen genius...show me one gun that's gone off and attacked anything on it's own. Again, I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i generally question the judgement of pit bull owners. i'm not saying that pit bulls are all bad. i'm not saying that all of their owners are bad people. i'm saying that i question the judgement of somebody who owns one of, if not the most violent breed of dog.

and some pit bull owners are idiots. they own the dog because of it's violent reputation. let's not kid ourselves.
          Like thugs and hoodrats?

Comment

Working...
          X