No announcement yet.

X-Men director accused of sexually abusing underage boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    "He was advised that those adult males controlled Hollywood and would destroy his hopes and dreams of an acting career if he did not keep them happy," the suit said. "They threatened to 'eliminate' him and his family, and told him that they were monitoring not only his phone, but those of his family members, and asserted he would be 'destroyed' if he ever disclosed the unconscionable activities that occurred at the estate."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/17/showbi...uit/index.html
    I read the article. Apparently the FBI was called in when this accuser was 17 but the investigation never went anywhere. Which is not surprising because people in Hollywood get away with everyth...

Well it's not like famous actors are ever charged with anything seriou....

..s...

Well alright but there are never any hollywood big shots who are charged with any sex crime...

Fact of the matter is that an investigation closer to the time was fruitless and now, fifteen years later, this guy just can't take the pain of being a victim any more and has to bring it to the attention of the world in a potentially extremely lucrative way.

My prediction? It doesn't even get to court.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I read the article. Apparently the FBI was called in when this accuser was 17 but the investigation never went anywhere. Which is not surprising because people in Hollywood get away with everyth...

Well it's not like famous actors are ever charged with anything seriou....

..s...

Well alright but there are never any hollywood big shots who are charged with any sex crime...

Fact of the matter is that an investigation closer to the time was fruitless and now, fifteen years later, this guy just can't take the pain of being a victim any more and has to bring it to the attention of the world in a potentially extremely lucrative way.

Squeal...you're like "a beautiful mind" man lol I love it

Comment

used his Neverland Ranch for touching little boys. i am pretty sure it was similar to that True Detective tv show how it went down to that ranch somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Maybe. Let's see how it plays out.

Gawker has an interesting piece on Bryan Singer's proclivities. Apparently the dude loves young boys.

http://defamer.gawker.com/bryan-sing...n-o-1564367291

Comment

A pedophile ring runs Hollywood. Corey Feldman spoke about it.

Comment

Who the hell knows what kind of sick **** the power players in Hollywood get up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Was it Ellen Page?
                Read muthaf.ukker, do you know how to? The TS says "underage boy"

And thanks for sharing your pedophilic fantasies, you sick f.ukk

Comment

Gawker has an interesting piece on Bryan Singer's proclivities. Apparently the dude loves young boys.

A seven figure sum changes hands, everything goes away. This is litigation, not criminal.

Comment

i believe everything in that story. i dont have a problem with gays, i support gay rights but its quite clear there is a gay agenda in hollywood.

you can see how there are more and more gay roles in movies and tv shows trying to make a concerted effort to say being gay is normal.

I mean tales of hollywood actresses being working girls to rich and powerful men are so common i dont see why there wouldnt be a ****sexual version to it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Disgusting...still gonna watch the movie doe.
                      LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

What this man said ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X