• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's probably got the monster

Comment

He coulda got burned had he done it

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        Why'd he refuse? Because he's smart and thinks with the big head instead of the little head. Watch the video. She was OBVIOUSLY intoxicated; if he were to do anything with her; she could (and maybe would) claim that he "took advantage of her" when she was in such a state, etc. i.e. rape.

He did have his cellphone taping the proceedings so I doubt there would ever be a conviction, but a rape charge would be all over the news and likely would have screwed him over worse than he had been before the recording would come out. 27 hours in jail, $40,000 bond? Peanuts to what would've happened with a rape charge.
        This guy is smart unlike the rest of you idiots who yelled **** or *** etc

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            Why'd he refuse? Because he's smart and thinks with the big head instead of the little head. Watch the video. She was OBVIOUSLY intoxicated; if he were to do anything with her; she could (and maybe would) claim that he "took advantage of her" when she was in such a state, etc. i.e. rape.

He did have his cellphone taping the proceedings so I doubt there would ever be a conviction, but a rape charge would be all over the news and likely would have screwed him over worse than he had been before the recording would come out. 27 hours in jail, $40,000 bond? Peanuts to what would've happened with a rape charge.
            /thread...

Comment

Working...
            X