No announcement yet.

Taxi Driver Rejects a Girl Making Sexual Advances On Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
    It's tempting...But it begs the question...How many times has this slut done that before ? I doubt it's her first time..No f***ing way in hell i'd f**k a girl like this without 2 or 3 condoms...She could be hiv+ for all we know...
    Dude, if she would **** an old taxi driver, I can't imagine what else has been inside her

Comment

Taxi drivers get a lot of sex because they're always driving drunk chicks home on Friday and Saturday nights. However, they also get a lot of violent dudes and people running off without paying.

I bet this guy pulled over and rubbed one out before picking up his next customer.

Comment

You know who I feel bad for, that girl's boyfriend.

When that girl is sucking his **** and coming over his dick, he might think "You know what, this girl is kinda nice", but in reality she's sucking taxi driver's dicks and kissing him on lips with cum residue on her mouth.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-15-2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Skanless. ..........

Comment

When you are already getting it, sometimes you have to say no. I would rather regret turning it down than regret doing it.
            Last edited by TBear; 04-15-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Happens to me all of the time at work but girls have cooties so I reject them too.

Comment

She looks ugly, big ass ears too, no joke. She may have aids or something which is why she's so desperate, maybe wants to spread it around. Any one in this thread who would have actually f-cked her, I feel bad for you.

Comment

Awww..

Maybe he was just wanked out.

Comment

Why'd he refuse? Because he's smart and thinks with the big head instead of the little head. Watch the video. She was OBVIOUSLY intoxicated; if he were to do anything with her; she could (and maybe would) claim that he "took advantage of her" when she was in such a state, etc. i.e. rape.

He did have his cellphone taping the proceedings so I doubt there would ever be a conviction, but a rape charge would be all over the news and likely would have screwed him over worse than he had been before the recording would come out. 27 hours in jail, $40,000 bond? Peanuts to what would've happened with a rape charge.

Comment

big props to refusing this demon in a white dress. not many men would of..

Comment

Working...
                      X