Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you reckon Cotto could have competed with Sergio in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you reckon Cotto could have competed with Sergio in his prime?

I would post this in NSB, but they asked me to behave for a bit, so I'm being respectful.

But I caught a bit of their Face Off with Max Keller****, and I thought Cotto was edging him at times.

Sergio's looking old now, those pretty green eyes of his fading. Right now he's probably tenth on my P4P list... in his pomp I thought he was a serious challenger for No.1.

It's disheartening, isn't it? If Oscar came out of retirement today I'd probably put him in 9th or 10th spot. But this guy was my all-time No.1.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I would post this in NSB, but they asked me to behave for a bit, so I'm being respectful.

But I caught a bit of their Face Off with Max Keller****, and I thought Cotto was edging him at times.

Sergio's looking old now, those pretty green eyes of his fading. Right now he's probably tenth on my P4P list... in his pomp I thought he was a serious challenger for No.1.

It's disheartening, isn't it? If Oscar came out of retirement today I'd probably put him in 9th or 10th spot. But this guy was my all-time No.1.
    What is up with your obsession with ****erotic stories and the facial characteristics of male boxers?

You sound as gay as this guy:

That is all.

Comment

Nothing gay about it.

I'd just suck their cocks, is all.

Comment

You mean in a dish-off?

Not a chance (NO ****)

Comment

Cotto is the better dish and the better fighter. June 7th cements that.

Comment

at 154 cotto beats martinez

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Cotto is the better dish and the better fighter. June 7th cements that.
              Yea right..

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Nothing gay about it.

I'd just suck their cocks, is all.

Comment

I for one certainly think Cotto competes with Sergio in a dish off. However, I still give the nod to Sexy Serg.

Comment

i'd probably be a bit biased being an avid cotto fan.

but prime for p., at 154? i'd say cotto stops martinez by body shot or wins a close unanimous decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X