Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a remake that was better than the original film?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Grit was a lot better than the original imo. That is honestly the only one I can think of off the top of my head

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Judge Dredd (Dredd).

Lol...dam SP...i was going to post that. The remake with Karl Urban as judge Dredd is awesome. Makes the original with sly kinda corny. I always liked Karl in his movies anyway.

Also, agree with TBear...Total Recall was better. Kate Beckensale, Jessica Beal and Colin Farall, great trio. It reminds me of a Ridley Scott movie.

Piggy flexing his intellectual muscles...
      Last edited by jazluvr; 04-12-2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Maltese Falcon

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Which would be fine of course if that was reflected by American film and television. There was only one British character in the whole of Band of Brothers and he drove a fucking van.

No wonder yanks think they won WWII single handedly. All of their films show them doing just that. And it's not like they're going to read about it.
          Maybe because American movie makers and studios want to attract American viewers and base their movies off of Americans. Maybe because Band of Brothers was based on the 101st airborne division. Which is American..... No movie has ever claimed to have one the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            True Grit was a lot better than the original imo. That is honestly the only one I can think of off the top of my head
            Undoubtedly... Forgot about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
              A lot of countries worked together to win World War 2. We don't don't come to Europe or we don't supply you ugly ****s then you would have fallen. Did we win WW2 alone, no. Were we an integral part. Of course.
              You biting, stalker?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Which would be fine of course if that was reflected by American film and television. There was only one British character in the whole of Band of Brothers and he drove a fucking van.

No wonder yanks think they won WWII single handedly. All of their films show them doing just that. And it's not like they're going to read about it.
                That's not true. There's that scene about flashlight/torch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  You're telling me you didnt think of the Thing? Everyone thought of The Thing!

Ima get drunk, and when i return i shall call you a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    You biting, stalker?
                    Just checking to see if you would click "view post". I win.

Comment

You did, you got me. AGAIN, actually. (Though I saw your cry baby routine cos Squeal quoted it. )

But never mind that all your posts are about me, all your threads are about me, and you have a constant hard on for me. You can just manipulate me whenever you want. I'm just a putty gay boy in your hands, champ.

This is me to you:

Comment

Working...
                      X