Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Jesus a black dude?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone just explain how he fed thousands with just five loaves of bread and two fish? If brah was with my family I could get two aunties that could finish that much food no problem

Comment

• When will ppl realize Jesus is a sun deity just like the others? Jesus was a counteraction to the Jewish uprising in Rome. He was fabricated by the Jewish traitors who side with Romans. His teaching is in contrast to those of the old Testaments. Read the works of Josephus, dude writes in similar style to the new testament; i read where scholars are saying he is responsible for the new testament. Jewish betrayers fabricated him based on the works of the Gnostics who got their work from the priests in Egypt, who in turn were philosophers of astrology, and that is why his life story bears resemblance to Egyptian sun deities such as Horus. He is literally is the "light" that rise from the east and sets in the west.

I was raised as christian all my life and had to stay back at church and be tortured in bible study. One doesn't have to be a scholar to pick these things up, just be open minded and apply common sense. The three major Abrahamic religions came out of Egypt. Judaism with the Hyskos (18th century BC), Christianity with the Romans(1st century BC), and Islam with the Arab invasion (7th century AD). The ten commandments came from the negative confessions of the M'aaT. The Lord's prayer still ends with "Amen". Moses was a priest in Egypt....he would have definitely had access to the M'aat if he existed. Paul/Saul was an Egyptian as well. We know most of today's jews are converts from the Khazarian empire. The Hyskos were in Egypt for 400 years before exiled, of course, they are going to mix with the Egyptians and some would have gotten darker, while some Egyptians would have gotten lighter. The Ethiopians, Nubians and Egyptians were same people according Herodotus, so chances are some of the Hyskos tribes will branch off into Ethiopia carrying that so-called semitic bloodline.

The problem today is that science has separated from religion, thereby, taking away the evidence for religious beliefs, but if one truly look at both, they are talking about the same thing, reconcile both and The "word" with which creation started could just be that big bang....it is really just sound wave. The heavens just mean space/stars/planet etc. If there is a god that exists above in the heavens, he will be an extraterrestrial or the biblical so-called angels. I will quit ranting for now. If Jesus had ever existed, he would definitely be a black man. And no black people, stop quoting that passage from revelation- the hair as white as wool and feet glowing like burning brass. That is a metaphor for the sun- the wool is the cloud and the glowing brass is the sun's glow. Didn't it says he holds the stars in his left and right hand? You really need more after that?

Comment

• We can find many examples of Jesus, most notably in San Francisco where they hold a Hunky Jesus contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          When will ppl realize Jesus is a sun deity just like the others? Jesus was a counteraction to the Jewish uprising in Rome. He was fabricated by the Jewish traitors who side with Romans. His teaching is in contrast to those of the old Testaments. Read the works of Josephus, dude writes in similar style to the new testament; i read where scholars are saying he is responsible for the new testament. Jewish betrayers fabricated him based on the works of the Gnostics who got their work from the priests in Egypt, who in turn were philosophers of astrology, and that is why his life story bears resemblance to Egyptian sun deities such as Horus. He is literally is the "light" that rise from the east and sets in the west.

I was raised as christian all my life and had to stay back at church and be tortured in bible study. One doesn't have to be a scholar to pick these things up, just be open minded and apply common sense. The three major Abrahamic religions came out of Egypt. Judaism with the Hyskos (18th century BC), Christianity with the Romans(1st century BC), and Islam with the Arab invasion (7th century AD). The ten commandments came from the negative confessions of the M'aaT. The Lord's prayer still ends with "Amen". Moses was a priest in Egypt....he would have definitely had access to the M'aat if he existed. Paul/Saul was an Egyptian as well. We know most of today's jews are converts from the Khazarian empire. The Hyskos were in Egypt for 400 years before exiled, of course, they are going to mix with the Egyptians and some would have gotten darker, while some Egyptians would have gotten lighter. The Ethiopians, Nubians and Egyptians were same people according Herodotus, so chances are some of the Hyskos tribes will branch off into Ethiopia carrying that so-called semitic bloodline.

The problem today is that science has separated from religion, thereby, taking away the evidence for religious beliefs, but if one truly look at both, they are talking about the same thing, reconcile both and The "word" with which creation started could just be that big bang....it is really just sound wave. The heavens just mean space/stars/planet etc. If there is a god that exists above in the heavens, he will be an extraterrestrial or the biblical so-called angels. I will quit ranting for now. If Jesus had ever existed, he would definitely be a black man. And no black people, stop quoting that passage from revelation- the hair as white as wool and feet glowing like burning brass. That is a metaphor for the sun- the wool is the cloud and the glowing brass is the sun's glow. Didn't it says he holds the stars in his left and right hand? You really need more after that?
          I'm glad someone gets it.

To be honest, I figured out what Jesus looked liked based on how people described them back in the day (famous historians). They said it was common knowledge amongst Romans that they were of Ethiopian descent. Also if you notice in the bible, several Hebrews were mistaken for black Egyptians.

There is so much that points to this, that you would either have to be blind to the fact, or a racist not to acknowledge the facts that are right in front of your face.

To each his own I guess, but as you and I both know, most Jews are converts and have no real ties to the biblical Hebrews. Why else would Revelations state "there will be those who claim to be Jews, but do lie".

Also, there was no concept of the Middle East, or even a term like that to describe people during that time. That's another made up term with an agenda.

And Lol @ Olive skin. Last I checked Olives either green or black.
          Last edited by Khalid X; 04-10-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            When will ppl realize Jesus is a sun deity just like the others? Jesus was a counteraction to the Jewish uprising in Rome. He was fabricated by the Jewish traitors who side with Romans. His teaching is in contrast to those of the old Testaments. Read the works of Josephus, dude writes in similar style to the new testament; i read where scholars are saying he is responsible for the new testament. Jewish betrayers fabricated him based on the works of the Gnostics who got their work from the priests in Egypt, who in turn were philosophers of astrology, and that is why his life story bears resemblance to Egyptian sun deities such as Horus. He is literally is the "light" that rise from the east and sets in the west.

When will you realize that Jesus was a real live living person?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              We can find many examples of Jesus, most notably in San Francisco where they hold a Hunky Jesus contest.

someone is going straight to hell.................

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                I'm glad someone gets it.

To be honest, I figured out what Jesus looked liked based on how people described them back in the day (famous historians). They said it was common knowledge amongst Romans that they were of Ethiopian descent. Also if you notice in the bible, several Hebrews were mistaken for black Egyptians.

There is so much that points to this, that you would either have to be blind to the fact, or a racist not to acknowledge the facts that are right in front of your face.

To each his own I guess, but as you and I both know, most Jews are converts and have no real ties to the biblical Hebrews. Why else would Revelations state "there will be those who claim to be Jews, but do lie".

Also, there was no concept of the Middle East, or even a term like that to describe people during that time. That's another made up term with an agenda.

And Lol @ Olive skin. Last I checked Olives either green or black.
                You have to be really gullible to buy into the white Jesus thing but it shows you how powerful brain washing is.The only way he could have been white was if he was an albino and that would have been documented.You have to be equally gullible to think the white Eastern European Jews came from Israel especially when they don't resemble any of the people in the area.The black genes are dominant and show up more in the offspring eg Andre Ward is half white half black but is seen as a black man. The Hebrew Israelites were obviously black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
                  You have to be really gullible to buy into the white Jesus thing but it shows you how powerful brain washing is.The only way he could have been white was if he was an albino and that would have been documented.You have to be equally gullible to think the white Eastern European Jews came from Israel especially when they don't resemble any of the people in the area.The black genes are dominant and show up more in the offspring eg Andre Ward is half white half black but is seen as a black man. The Hebrew Israelites were obviously black.

Comment

Working...
                  X