Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Jesus a black dude?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's neither here nor there. And if he was black I don't think he'd have hair like that in his pic... that's a black dude with white mans hair hahah

Comment

Depends on your meaning of black. If you are talking about sub Saharan African, I would say no.

If you are talking Middle Eastern, dark skinned, Semitic blood, yes. Jesus was a first century Jew.

European artists were purposely told to depict Jesus as a white man, with blonde hair and blue eyes because it would make the conversion of Europe that much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
        It's neither here nor there. And if he was black I don't think he'd have hair like that in his pic... that's a black dude with white mans hair hahah
        man your dumb............hello??? it's called SOULGLO.....JEEEEEZ....some people are just straight ignant.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Depends on your meaning of black. If you are talking about sub Saharan African, I would say no.

If you are talking Middle Eastern, dark skinned, Semitic blood, yes. Jesus was a first century Jew.

European artists were purposely told to depict Jesus as a white man, with blonde hair and blue eyes because it would make the conversion of Europe that much easier.
          But he dosent have blonde hair

Comment

Jesus was a white boy

Comment

It's amusing to see how scared some people are of the possibility of a "black" Jesus.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, however any honest research would easily yield an answer to this question.

All the historians around that time had the same descriptions for the Hebrews.

The Hebrews themselves actually painted pictures of what they looked like and were often mistaken for two groups of people.

However, whether it's holding on to white supremacy, or just flat out being a racist.....individuals will come up with any excuse to deny the truth.

Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                But he dosent have blonde hair
                he does in Cua's dreams

Last edited by -jose-; 04-08-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                  It's amusing to see how scared some people are of the possibility of a "black" Jesus.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, however any honest research would easily yield an answer to this question.

The Hebrews themselves actually painted pictures of what they looked like and were often mistaken for two groups of people.

However, whether it's holding on to white supremacy, or just flat out being a racist.....individuals will come up with any excuse to deny the truth.

Just my two cents.
                  It goes beyond that. Jesus was born a Jew and Israeli Eastern European Jews had real problems coming to terms with the Somalis who claimed they were descendants of the exodus.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post

Just my two cents.

so you're saying he was black?

Comment

Why do we even argue he is a white man if he's born in the middle east? I thought white folk didn't **** with them terrorists in the middle east.

Comment

Working...
                      X