i feel kinda jealous to kids/students today with their smartphones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel kinda jealous to kids/students today with their smartphones

elementary or high school or college kids with their smarthphone in classes
    do you ever wish you had that when you were young?

I remember being in elementary and kids still had to pass notes around. Then technology kicked off, kids had flip phones then sidekicks/blueberries, now iMessage on the iPhone sends/receives so fast bitches text all day in their purses in high school.

Only thing bad about these phones is they're a real tempting distraction in college every day with the lectures all damn class long that I actually get a little excited stepping into math ready to do some active learning.

Yes I'm a millennial kid.

Comment

No im glad we didn't have that ****. We did fun stuff instead like talking to each other and fighting and eating hamburgers. We didn't need no smartphones.

Comment

i dunno kids today are ****en programmed robots
        Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 09-26-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

the most advanced technology i had with me in school was one of those Citizen calculators

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            I remember being in elementary and kids still had to pass notes around. Then technology kicked off, kids had flip phones then sidekicks/blueberries, now iMessage on the iPhone sends/receives so fast bitches text all day in their purses in high school.

Only thing bad about these phones is they're a real tempting distraction in college every day with the lectures all damn class long that I actually get a little excited stepping into math ready to do some active learning.

Yes I'm a millennial kid.
            were you done with highschool by the time iphone came out?

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            No im glad we didn't have that ****. We did fun stuff instead like talking to each other and fighting and eating hamburgers. We didn't need no smartphones.

youre right but think about it: phone with camera, internet, camcorder.. this are the thing i wanted when i was in elementary/highschool

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
            i dunno kids today are ****en programmed robots

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            the most advanced technology i had with me in school was one of those Citizen calculators
            lol. fuk math...

Comment

Originally posted by - Lefteous - View Post
              were you done with highschool by the time iphone came out?

HELL NO... actually the iPhone first gen came out when I was in 6th/7th grade I think. I remember some people had it and I was stuck on some like 2003 flip phone... then I got the Razr in eighth grade then some Samsung piece of schit for High School but it was able to hold mp3s which was cool as hell since I never had an iPod.

Got my first smart phone (iPhone 4s) when I was a Junior in high school, that being in 2011/2012. I really only liked it for it being an iPod and a phone. Texted a bit, I seldom text now.. if you wanna chop it up hit my line... I ****in hate texting nowadays
              Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 04-02-2014, 01:08 AM.

Comment

I just copied of the Asian kid.

Kids today have no hustle.

Comment

they didn't allow cell phone in my school if your seen with one you will lose it. I remember my gameboy getting confiscated at elementary and had to bring a parent to get it back.
                  Last edited by Phenom; 04-02-2014, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I just copied of the Asian kid.

Kids today have no hustle.
                    A lot of my teachers now give out multiple versions of the same test now.. **** is str8 ****ed.

Good thing we have these phones to send pics of the tests to friends in the next class and text your friend across the room who got the same test version as you.

My high school was like 75% mexican so it was pretty hard to sit next to a chinese kid given that I was never in any of the Honors/AP classes

Comment

Working...
                    X