No announcement yet.

I think MUSLIM TERRORISTS are to Blame for Malaysian Plane Disappearance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think MUSLIM TERRORISTS are to Blame for Malaysian Plane Disappearance

Malaysia is a muslim nation. Its state religion is muslim. 60% of its population practice Islam. Its two pilots are Zaharie Ahmad Shah and Fariq Abdul Hamid. I think one or both of them couldnt wait to see Allah and did this and that the Malaysian government are hiding the truth because they dont want muslims looking bad.

again.

I know im not the only one thinking this and i know this is not the politically correct thing to say but i think that's what happened.

dude you have no idea what you're talkin about..it was aliens

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      dude you have no idea what you're talkin about..it was aliens
      i bet you anything they were muslim aliens.

Comment

Very racist of you to suggest such a thing. We all know there's terrorists in every single group. There's just as much chance of it being Buddhist terrorists or Jain terrorists, but you just had to seize this opportunity to blame Muslims, because your racial hatred of Muslim people is so strong. Shame on you.

Comment

The majority of people on board the plane were Chinese. Remember the Muslim terrorist attack a few weeks back in China?

Comment

North Korea. Answer to all your problems.

Comment

seems like a safe money bet.

Comment

Comment

Whoa man, don't get mad at Muslims because they take their holy teachings literally. True to their religion, mad respect for the terrorists.

Only kidding, if it was terrorists we gotta **** somebody up.

Comment

Tase, have you received any red k from the user 'southpaw_07' lately? If so, for which post?

Comment

Working...
                    X