• Show
Clear All

Pitbull knows...

No Ali, No Frazier
    But for now it's off to Malaysia
    Two Passports, Three Cities
    Two Countries, One Day

Read more: Pitbull - Get It Started Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Mr. Ali was the name of the guy that got the tickets for the 2 guys with stolen passports. The rest is self-explanatory. We know 2 cities and 2 countries, we just gotta figure out the third.

Illuminati ****. Get IT started? Get WHAT started??

Wake up, SHEEPLE!
    Last edited by RlCKY; 04-03-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

muslims dont care about anything but getting to allah with the quickness.

everything else is secondary to them.

Just look at the countries they run, they are complete and utter disaster zones. Arab spring was a referendum on their antiquated and barbaric ways of living and treatment of their citizens. especially women.

they are subhuman pieces of ****s. Christianity and most other major religions for all of its faults at least has joined civilized society.

You dont see baptists killing catholics the way shia and sunni do.

Plane suddenly and drastically diverted, transponder deliberately turned off. Yea one if not both of those pilots or some whacked out jihadi did this.

Malaysian muslim government hid it.

Chinese know what's up. they are not dumb that's basically what they are accusing the government of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

Just look at the countries they run, they are complete and utter disaster zones. Arab spring was a referendum on their antiquated and barbaric ways of living and treatment of their citizens. especially women.

they are subhuman pieces of ****s. Christianity and most other major religions for all of its faults at least has joined civilized society.

Plane suddenly and drastically diverted, transponder deliberately turned off. Yea one if not both of those pilots or some whacked out jihadi did this.

Chinese know what's up. they are not dumb that's basically what they are accusing the government of doing.
        Wonder if I can sig quote this without getting banned

Comment

Blame canada

Comment

This is ridiculous. How many Muslims do you know - 1, 2, 10? There are 1.6 bn Muslims - the overwhelming majority peaceful. Wahabbist are a tiny sect.

As for the Muslim countries, most are perfectly peaceful. A few are going thru rough patches but all countries experience such phases from time to time.

Too much hate. It can destroy a man.

Timothy Winter - google him. You may learn something.

Comment

Malaysia is a muslim nation. Its state religion is muslim. 60% of its population practice Islam. Its two pilots are Zaharie Ahmad Shah and Fariq Abdul Hamid. I think one or both of them couldnt wait to see Allah and did this and that the Malaysian government are hiding the truth because they dont want muslims looking bad.

again.

I know im not the only one thinking this and i know this is not the politically correct thing to say but i think that's what happened.
              George W. Bush approves this message...

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                Pitbull knows...

No Ali, No Frazier
                But for now it's off to Malaysia
                Two Passports, Three Cities
                Two Countries, One Day

Read more: Pitbull - Get It Started Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Mr. Ali was the name of the guy that got the tickets for the 2 guys with stolen passports. The rest is self-explanatory. We know 2 cities and 2 countries, we just gotta figure out the third.

Illuminati ****. Get IT started? Get WHAT started??

Wake up, SHEEPLE!
                Holy **** this is all starting to make sense

CONNECT THE DOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  This is ridiculous. How many Muslims do you know - 1, 2, 10? There are 1.6 bn Muslims - the overwhelming majority peaceful. Wahabbist are a tiny sect.

As for the Muslim countries, most are perfectly peaceful. A few are going thru rough patches but all countries experience such phases from time to time.

Too much hate. It can destroy a man.

Timothy Winter - google him. You may learn something.

While I think Tase goes a little too far, I will say that it's not just the Wahabist that share these ideals.

The moderates are as dangerous as the extremists because they don't condone what the extremists say or do. I believe a recent poll in England showed that over 70% of Muslims believe in a caliphate that will rule over the western world.

Christianity is different in that it's "matured" since the middle ages, Islam hasn't. In the words of Christopher Hitchens, Christianity has been brought screaming and kicking out of the dark ages by secular, progressive ideals.

That has yet to happen to Islam, but I believe it will.

Comment

C'mon man. I'm a moderate, orthodox Sunni Muslim. We have condemned radicals countless times - individually and at at the group level. They hate us most of all - and we are 90% of the world's Muslims - so an overwhelming majority.

Prof Tariq Qadri, Prof Tarik Ramadan, Tim Winter, Hamza Yusuf, Sh. Mohammed Yacoubi, Scholar collectives from Pakistan, Jordan, Malaysia, Egypt have all condemned the wahabbist radicals. Folks just dont want to recognize that or be bothered to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                      C'mon man. I'm a moderate, orthodox Sunni Muslim. We have condemned radicals countless times - individually and at at the group level. They hate us most of all - and we are 90% of the world's Muslims - so an overwhelming majority.

Prof Tariq Qadri, Prof Tarik Ramadan, Tim Winter, Hamza Yusuf, Sh. Mohammed Yacoubi, Scholar collectives from Pakistan, Jordan, Malaysia, Egypt have all condemned the wahabbist radicals. Folks just dont want to recognize that or be bothered to look it up.
                      I didn't say none spoke up, I said the vast majority of Muslims didn't. There are almost 2 billion Muslims on this planet, it's the fastest growing religion in the world.

You would think that when something like this happens, the vast majority of Muslims would immediately condemn it and stop this type of extremism from even being part of their beliefs. Yet that doesn't happen.

Take the Westborough Baptist Church for example, it's ridiculed by the rest of Christianity in ALL of the world and given no credence whatsoever. Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh, the Jones Town deaths, etc....

All condemned, and pushed outside of the boundaries of Christianity.

Osama Bin Laden was and is a hero to many in the Muslim world and you know this. What Imams say in public, they are not saying in the confines of their local Mosques.
                      Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 04-03-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X