Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90s Nickelodeon vs. 90s Cartoon Network vs. 90s Disney.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Nickelodeon had ATG comedy... Kenan & Kel, All That, Cow & Chicken, Ren & Stimpy.. lets not forget they also released the movie Good Burger!!

But when Cartoon Network created Adult Swim AND had Toonami going.. shit was hot.
    Cow & Chicken was actually a Cartoon Network show.

CN had some solid cartoons during that era though; Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd and Eddy, ect. CN also had Dragon Ball Z for sometime.

Comment

whatever channel tom and jerry was on, and roadrunner, darkwinduck, inspector gadget, and those shows.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Cow & Chicken was actually a Cartoon Network show.

CN had some solid cartoons during that era though; Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd and Eddy, ect. CN also had Dragon Ball Z for sometime.
        Ah, so I made a mistake. I really liked Angry Beavers on CN. Forgot to include this great show for Nickelodeon too:

Comment

Never watched any of those.

I grew up on:
          GI Joe
          Thundercats
          He-Man
          Inspector Gadget
          Transformers
          Tom and Jerry
          Basically all the Hanna-Barbera stuff, Smurfs, Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, Popeye, etc

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            Ah, so I made a mistake. I really liked Angry Beavers on CN. Forgot to include this great show for Nickelodeon too:

Oh hell yeah! That was another ATG cartoon.

Comment

Nickelodeon hands down...other networks had awesome shows & cartoons but Nickelodeon's line up was crazy...Are you afraid of the dark? Goosebumps, Rugrats, Doug, Salute your shorts, Secret World of Alex Mack, Kenan & Kel just to name a few that I grew up watching...I want to get the DVD sets of most of these shows!

Comment

Toonami.

/End thread.

Comment

I watched more Nick than disney.

Comment

Nickelodeon hands down.....

Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Cat Dog, Hey Arnold, etc.

Comment

Nickelodeon. Besides the great lineup already mentioned they also had My Brother and Me.

Comment

Working...
                      X