New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer is Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D's the way to go.....

Comment

Call it nostalgia but the first movie still holds up pretty well as a slightly dark and funny version of TMNT. I can still watch it today and enjoy it.

Nobody 20-30 is going to be OK with this version of TMNT because we are so used to one image of them. Really these look more like mutant turtles than anything else that has been put out there. Only thing I don't like is Shredder being a white guy that may have created the turtles. I don't know why they can't stick to the same story.

Even Megan Fox is OK to me. She's at least nice to look at. Since when did April Oneal need to be some well acted role? I think it's funny so many people are mad at the casting like it matters.

Comment

ehhh...looks alright.
        at least we get to watch Megan Fox jiggle around.
        could of been worst.....
        written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Comment

How come Krang is never in these movies

Comment

looks good

Comment

Special agent Alexander Mahone .

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Call it nostalgia but the first movie still holds up pretty well as a slightly dark and funny version of TMNT. I can still watch it today and enjoy it.

Nobody 20-30 is going to be OK with this version of TMNT because we are so used to one image of them. Really these look more like mutant turtles than anything else that has been put out there. Only thing I don't like is Shredder being a white guy that may have created the turtles. I don't know why they can't stick to the same story.

Even Megan Fox is OK to me. She's at least nice to look at. Since when did April Oneal need to be some well acted role? I think it's funny so many people are mad at the casting like it matters.
                dude the thing shes actually a RESPECTED character, whos brave, curious, and completely independent when doin her ****, obviously she may get into trouble and the turtles will have to step up but shes no damsel in distress, she takes risks and sort of has a dont give a **** attitude,

seeing megan ****en fox represent April is one the most depressing things ive witnessed, we know how she is and has absolutely NOTHTHING in common with April, April wont sleep around for a news story is one thing but its called suspension of disbelief megan fox without question wont pull this off and its the wrong type of hype for a character like April O'neal goin into this film, what the **** did we hear from Megan fox during the trailer??

absolutely nothing.. her entire movie career is based on camera angles on her looking shocked and scared..

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                  dude the thing shes actually a RESPECTED character, whos brave, curious, and completely independent when doin her ****, obviously she may get into trouble and the turtles will have to step up but shes no damsel in distress, she takes risks and sort of has a dont give a **** attitude,

seeing megan ****en fox represent April is one the most depressing things ive witnessed, we know how she is and has absolutely NOTHTHING in common with April, April wont sleep around for a news story is one thing but its called suspension of disbelief megan fox without question wont pull this off and its the wrong type of hype for a character like April O'neal goin into this film, what the **** did we hear from Megan fox during the trailer??

absolutely nothing.. her entire movie career is based on camera angles on her looking shocked and scared..
                  Never thought id see such a passionate defence of April ****ing O'Neil.
                  Lord help us if Michael Angelo doesnt eat pizza!

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Never thought id see such a passionate defence of April ****ing O'Neil.
                    Lord help us if Michael Angelo doesnt eat pizza!
                    thats already in my prayers...

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/3/A/s/23Asd/1396308168125.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X