No announcement yet.

Why cant white people dance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Dancing is up there fr one of the most ****i ng ******ed/pointless activites on this earth. Nothing put in words can explain how stupid it is. I mean really, "oohhhhhh, look at me move around like an idiot to a beat. ARE YOU LOOKING? LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!"
    this is what people who cant dance say

Comment

It's all about those power moves

Comment

And how could I forget Mad dog

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
          Dancing is up there fr one of the most ****i ng ******ed/pointless activites on this earth. Nothing put in words can explain how stupid it is. I mean really, "oohhhhhh, look at me move around like an idiot to a beat. ARE YOU LOOKING? LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!"
          Are you white by any chance?

Comment

Yeah, right. You guys must be on that good ****, if you think white people can't dance.

Besides, white people don't even have to dance. They pretty much invented everything on this god*mn planet.

Exhibit A

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              this is what people who cant dance say
              Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              Are you white by any chance?
              It doesn't matter. I could be the most naturally gifted dancer of all time, and my opinon of how ******ed dancing is would stand.

But no, I don't even try to dance, so I probably can't. And yes Im white. Never really been a city dweller/club goer either. Only one girl ever I have dated/been with or whatever has cared about dancing. She thought it was funny that I couldn't dance. Certainly wasn't a deal breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I'm not going to lie, in my gym, white kids have a hard time with the rhythm aspect of boxing. They seem to take longer to catch on, that's just my experience.

I'm sure there's some really good white dancers though, like there's good white fighters.
                I was gonna say it's more of a rhythmn thing as opposed to a dancing thing.

Comment

i think it comes down to the style of music too. i go to trance concerts and i see plenty of white folk who are able to dance. but then there's r&b and personally, i think ANYONE who dances to r&b looks stupid, but black folk seem to dance to it more naturally than anyone else, which makes sense as it's their style of music. but i think that type of music and the style of dancing is so cringeworthy. i listen to music you can lose yourself in, and r&b doesn't enable me to do that. dancing is silly to me, unless it's some kind of traditional folk dancing which can be fun as it's a crowd of people doing it and it brings people together. the idea that white people can't dance is dumb anyway. just look at ballroom dancing - plenty of white folk tearing the floor up.

Comment

White athletes tend to be more technically sound also, so I disagree with the rhythm thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      I'm not going to lie, in my gym, white kids have a hard time with the rhythm aspect of boxing. They seem to take longer to catch on, that's just my experience.

I'm sure there's some really good white dancers though, like there's good white fighters.
                      Why would they be any different than Mexicans?

Comment

Working...
                      X