No announcement yet.

"Gangsta" challenges trucker to a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
    That white guy can't fight; all he did was use his fat gut to get on the BACK of a guy who was LESS than HALF his size. Then he continues the ground & pound even when the kid quits.

IF you're ever outsized like that, just keep your distance and don't let them grab. You punch out stiff jabs and keep the solid straights and hooks coming in. Use your feet. I would have humiliated that fat coward if he would have even dared to touch me.
    Wow what a shock, someone in the lounge who would kick everyones ass. Anyway you can't quit in the middle of a fight WTF is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      Seems like he got what he deserved but why keep punching him ten extra times when he is already beaten?
      Because knocking somebody out/beating them up is such a rare and unbelievable occurance to them that they are going to take advantage of the situation to feel like a badass.

Comment

This guy has very sensible comments for that video.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          Because knocking somebody out/beating them up is such a rare and unbelievable occurance to them that they are going to take advantage of the situation to feel like a badass.
          very accurate summation.

Comment

That white guy can't fight; all he did was use his fat gut to get on the BACK of a guy who was LESS than HALF his size. Then he continues the ground & pound even when the kid quits.

IF you're ever outsized like that, just keep your distance and don't let them grab. You punch out stiff jabs and keep the solid straights and hooks coming in. Use your feet. I would have humiliated that fat coward if he would have even dared to touch me.

Comment

Further proof that talk is cheap

Comment

Dude got blasted. Whoever made the zombie comment, lol, that's funny as ****

Comment

Have you ever even been in a street fight? I doubt it....

Comment

This is what happens when "keeping it real" goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
                      From worldstar...

Comment

Working...
                      X