Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that humans exist on distant planets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That speech by Tyson was dead on. I remember having arguments with ******s on here about how they would argue that it was Islam that advanced the sciences.

When in fact, the Arab world was on the verge of a renaissance period before the religious took over and squashed all of that.

The point he made about how many ***s have won the Nobel prize compared to Arabs and how many inventions are attributed to the U.S. was crushing.

Comment

Kind of off topic, but:

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
        Dyolf Rehtaewyam from the bizarre backwards planet in Galaxy 38F27 is currently signed to fight Ynnam Oaiuqcap.
        Yea, I want to go to this fight but you wouldn't believe the hoops I have to go through just to get some simple plutonium.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Kind of off topic, but:

It's all just a Ride, Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Kind of off topic, but:

What if 'god' is a bacon sandwich and pigs should be worshipped?

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
              maybe kevin spacey's character doesnt actually look human, he just takes on that form to visit earth.

to answer your question it would be highly unlikely for evolution to work exactly in the same way as it did here on earth on another planet light years away.
              There are billions upon billions of other planets though.
              Last edited by Adamjr91; 03-11-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                Matter of fact it would be very likely.

Taking into account how many planets are in one galaxy, and how many galaxies are in the universe, and that there may in fact be multi-verses.

Scientists estimate there could be 8.8 billion habitable planets in just the milky way alone.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/space...ay-f8C11529186

Based on pure numbers, I'd say the chances are astronomically high for other civilizations to exist.
                Well I answering the question if there were humans on another planet exactly the same same as us and I answered highly unlikely (still possible though).

I do believe that there is other far more advanced civilizations out there, humans are only a stone's throw from the apes in evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

Im definitely watching this show now. But really, i think most kids that grow up in this time period are more predisposed to be pro science and anti religion. In america at least. I dont know about some middle eastern countries and african countries who seem perpetually stuck in the stone ages, but in the developed first world western society, i think most kids grow up thinking religion and god are fairy tales.

but its true and very important we have science shows like this that put facts and logic and question the absurdity of religion.
                  There is nothing absurd about *********ity at all. Jesus walked this earth and was the messiah. End of story, Atheism is a product of the morning star. Why else would they believe so strongly in something they have no way of knowing? When Jesus returns he's going to be putting boots up many atheists a s s e s. While I will be enjoying my self in 1980's heaven for all of eternity

Comment

It's possible.

Darwin's theory on evolution is flawed IMO.

How the hell are we the most intelligent beings on this planet? Do dolphins drive cars or do dogs use computers?

I forgot what the chromosome was called; Foxp2 or something. It shouldn't even be in our DNA but it is. Aliens messed with our DNA.

But back to the topic; sure humans could exist on other planets. Hell I think there is life on Europa.
                    Last edited by Beercules; 03-10-2014, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Neil degrasse Tyson is just a sock puppet for the atheist and gay agenda, Somehow its all just a front perpetrated by who else? The ***s. These powerful conspiacies always give me the hebrew jebies

Comment

Working...
                      X