Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen this, Hulk Hogan choking some tv presenter out legitimatley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Richard Belzer being choked unconscious. Famous comedian and actor whom you ****s may know as 'Munch' from Law and Order SVU.

Others might remember him from his bit piece in the cult classic 'Scarface.'

It was completely irresponsible of Hogan to just let him go like that, though. Had he helped lay him down the poor prick might not have split his head open on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      He's choked the Chicken to his own Daughter a few times as well.
      Definite 'Tony Montana and his sister' vibe going on between those 2.

Comment

Didn't have to just let him go once he choked him out like Bringer said. Wrestlers really get offended when you tell them what they're doing is fake. Even though everybody in the world knows it is.

Comment

@ Mr.T

Comment

I bet he is a hand job wizard.

Comment

Poor Munch.

Where is the Special Victims Unit when you need them?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                That's Richard Belzer being choked unconscious. Famous comedian and actor whom you ****s may know as 'Munch' from Law and Order SVU.

Others might remember him from his bit piece in the cult classic 'Scarface.'

It was completely irresponsible of Hogan to just let him go like that, though. Had he helped lay him down the poor prick might not have split his head open on the floor.
                The guy was a major douchebag and asked for it by mocking Holgan and Wrestlers calling them fakes. Even at the start of the video he says "Ms T". Holgan knew what he was doing to that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  The guy was a major douchebag and asked for it by mocking Holgan and Wrestlers calling them fakes. Even at the start of the video he says "Ms T". Holgan knew what he was doing to that guy.
                  Mr. T was a p*ssy according to most of the wrestlers who worked with him. Legend has it that Roddy Piper knocked him the **** out backstage after having a confrontation with him after Wrestlemania. Piper's said that the story is true on numerous occasions, and even admits to having real life "heat" with Mr. T due to the way he conducted himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Mr. T was a p*ssy according to most of the wrestlers who worked with him. Legend has it that Roddy Piper knocked him the **** out backstage after having a confrontation with him after Wrestlemania. Piper's said that the story is true on numerous occasions, and even admits to having real life "heat" with Mr. T due to the way he conducted himself.
                    Maybe so but still that douchebag was asking for it by mocking them

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Didn't have to just let him go once he choked him out like Bringer said. Wrestlers really get offended when you tell them what they're doing is fake. Even though everybody in the world knows it is.
                      I'm no wrestling buff, but from what I understand the hits that they take might be planned but they still hurt quite a bit. That's why so many of them end up addicted to painkillers.

I think I'd probably get a offended too if I was physically sacrificing my body hundreds of times a year only for some slimy **** to preach to me about how fake it is every 10 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X