No announcement yet.

Game Of Arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Of Arms

...so there i was last night, watching my Lakers get curbstomped and around the 35-40pt deficit mark, i decided to look for something else to watch

so i was looking OnDemand and saw this show that they constantly have commercials on during Walking Dead

i watched about 30mins of it and it was SO bad that i put it back to my horrible game

anyone else make the mistake of watching this show?

http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/game-of-arms

Nope. Have seen all the commercials, and it looks god awful to me. As cool as they are trying to make it look, they are failing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      ...so there i was last night, watching my Lakers get curbstomped and around the 35-40pt deficit mark, i decided to look for something else to watch

so i was looking OnDemand and saw this show that they constantly have commercials on during Walking Dead

i watched about 30mins of it and it was SO bad that i put it back to my horrible game

anyone else make the mistake of watching this show?

http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/game-of-arms
      I've lost about 90% of my interest in Basketball since the Lakers started getting stomped out last year.

That show must be a pile of **** if you chose the lakers game over it.

Comment

They pumped all that money into advertising it for nothing? I figured they had struck reality gold with the way they have been hyping it. I hope they don't bump Comic Book Men for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          I've lost about 90% of my interest in Basketball since the Lakers started getting stomped out last year.

That show must be a pile of **** if you chose the lakers game over it.
          I'm a Bucks fan. Being terrible has made this team way more interesting than fighting for the 8th seed with veteran castoffs the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            They pumped all that money into advertising it for nothing? I figured they had struck reality gold with the way they have been hyping it. I hope they don't bump Comic Book Men for it.

ever make the mistake of tuning into that one show Amish Mafia? it's that level of suck

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I'm a Bucks fan. Being terrible has made this team way more interesting than fighting for the 8th seed with veteran castoffs the last few years.

i need you guys to go on a 10 game winning streak...but i do like how Brandon Knight is playing...people were like 'meh' when i drafted him but he's been solid all year

Comment

What did you think about the game last night Mak? You guys will be back.

Comment

AMC has good shows like Breaking Bad. Mad Men. Walking Dead. The killing. Hell on wheels. And then they make a reality show about arm wrestling? Lol some one's getting fired

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  What did you think about the game last night Mak? You guys will be back.

i understand losing because we have a ****ty team but i've seen more effort in local parks than what those guys brought last night..i truly hope these types of losses wake the FO up and they get rid of pringles...

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  AMC has good shows like Breaking Bad. Mad Men. Walking Dead. The killing. Hell on wheels. And then they make a reality show about arm wrestling? Lol some one's getting fired

massive fail...it was a bunch of fat rednecks pulling rope for training and drinking beer at night

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    ever make the mistake of tuning into that one show Amish Mafia? it's that level of suck

i need you guys to go on a 10 game winning streak...but i do like how Brandon Knight is playing...people were like 'meh' when i drafted him but he's been solid all year
                    Amish Mafia is just brutal. What an awful show.

Knight has been a beast but doesn't get any of the media coverage that Giannis does. He is a freak indeed, apparently his bone density indicates he might end up being a seven-footer yet as well. Not a bad swap when all we did was flush that turd Jennings down the toilet.
                    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 03-07-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X