Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find A Better Rapper On This Board Than Me, Please..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your delivery and style in on point. Good breath control and your bars don't sound ran on. Now the topic of your song is a shaky subject in Hip Hop. I say this because it seems like there is levels to the matter at hand. You scratched the surface of it with your song but there are other artists who really dig deeper and speak on it more thoroughly. Don't get me wrong, your song was dope, just keep in mind that conspiracy theory raps are almost always swept under the radar. If your intentions in the industry are just to make good music and formulate a core fanbase based on lyrics, you are doing a great job. If your plan is to blow up and get "Drake" status... than your music might not appeal to the masses.

Keep up the hard work y primero Dios que tus deseos se te hagan realidad compa.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      Your delivery and style in on point. Good breath control and your bars don't sound ran on. Now the topic of your song is a shaky subject in Hip Hop. I say this because it seems like there is levels to the matter at hand. You scratched the surface of it with your song but there are other artists who really dig deeper and speak on it more thoroughly. Don't get me wrong, your song was dope, just keep in mind that conspiracy theory raps are almost always swept under the radar. If your intentions in the industry are just to make good music and formulate a core fanbase based on lyrics, you are doing a great job. If your plan is to blow up and get "Drake" status... than your music might not appeal to the masses.

Yeah, you've gotta sing about the generic getting *****es and hoes, getting money, or 'bank' as I hear it said, killing cops and any enemies, having lots of haterz, which is a good thing I hear...and of course being from the ghetto, no matter how middle class you may be.

This must be done in the most conformist manner possible, but that goes without saying I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Yeah, you've gotta sing about the generic getting *****es and hoes, getting money, or 'bank' as I hear it said, killing cops and any enemies, having lots of haterz, which is a good thing I hear...and of course being from the ghetto, no matter how middle class you may be.

This must be done in the most conformist manner possible, but that goes without saying I guess.
        Pretty much. It's stupid but many artists have made it in the industry without selling out. You have independent artists such as Immortal Technique, Ras Kass, Vinnie Paz, AOTP, and many others whom like i stated, carved their own lane and generated a smaller but more loyal fan base than the masses. Then you have major artists whom also didnt sell out but achieved incredible success such as Nas, individual members of The Wu Tang Klan, Lupe Fiasco and many others. It seems like it's a mixture of luck and how well you craft your lyrics without sounding forced or going off the deep end.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post

Wow, thank you for the kind words man & of course the extensive feedback. There most definitely are levels to the matter at hand man & certainly which is why I only scratched the surface. It appears to me most of hip hop listeners don't have the time to sit & think about the real things going on around them or real things in general. They just want to hear the usual things that has made the culture keep moving for so long.

I make music that helps me vent about certain things, whether it be real life, personal life, or even sometimes that party life. As long as I don't cross boundaries where I don't belong..I'll keep my career as professional as I can in order for me to be successful one day.

Thanks for the view man.
          Y como siempre, primero dios..sin el pues uno no vale nada.

Comment

I'll battle any man, any race
            You beating me is like Billy Crystal playing Scarface
            I can't see it, I'm blind to they eyes
            Came up in yo face, oops pow surprise

This here's a story about some **** that happened to me today, check it out, though

By now you heard the story about how I got caught
            Playing with my sh**, but hold that thought
            Before you disrespect J-R-O-C
            it could happen to you, cause it happened to me

My name is Sparkman and I like to rock
            if you don't believe me, you can suck my c*ck
            I rip and and rhyme and I spit hot fire
            and I won't stop boxing till I retire

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
              I'm better than you check out my rap.

" my name is Trigger happpy I'm hot like fire
              Sucker MC's they call me sire! (Bebop)
              You are the whitest person on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                I'll battle any man, any race
                You beating me is like Billy Crystal playing Scarface
                I can't see it, I'm blind to they eyes
                Came up in yo face, oops pow surprise

This here's a story about some **** that happened to me today, check it out, though

By now you heard the story about how I got caught
                Playing with my sh**, but hold that thought
                Before you disrespect J-R-O-C
                it could happen to you, cause it happened to me

My name is Sparkman and I like to rock
                if you don't believe me, you can suck my c*ck
                I rip and and rhyme and I spit hot fire
                and I won't stop boxing till I retire
                Too sick man, I surrender!

Comment

Originally posted by Micka View Post
                  Too sick man, I surrender!
                  Nah, I was only joking around. I stole that **** from my homie J-Rock, the barber for Chappelle show, and Roy Jones Jr. Good luck with your music career, bro. It takes a lot of courage to follow your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                    Nah, I was only joking around. I stole that **** from my homie J-Rock, the barber for Chappelle show, and Roy Jones Jr. Good luck with your music career, bro. It takes a lot of courage to follow your dreams.
                    Haha, no doubt man. & for sure bro, thank you. Been a long road but we still at it.

Comment

Ok, here we go.

Comment

Working...
                      X