Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oscar pistorius - guilty or not guilty? whats your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown in the house, Oscar aims a gun and shoots, unknown drops dead, Oscar checks who it is. "Oh **** it's the wife! Should probably of checked first seeing as she lives with me"

Comment

Why would he shoot his wife on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Why would he shoot his wife on purpose?
        she was breaking up with him because his career was coming to an end and she needed somebody richer and more famous than him to sustain her lavish lifestyle.

blade runner couldnt take it so he robert blaked her.

that's what im gonna go with.

Comment

i think there was an argument, and he just rah got angry and decided to kill the b!tch.

shes got a history with guns, his shot guns out of anger before.

she was maybe texting some other guy

Comment

Pistorius giving evidence now.

Comment

Guilty,he really doesn't have a leg to stand on

I heard he wanted a new bathroom door,but his girlfriend was dead against it

Comment

this guy strikes me as one of those handicap dudes who take advantage of their disability by acting like a raging tw@t all the time.

i see not guilty or a slap in the wrist. if he was american that's what would have happened. not sure how the black white celebrity thing is down in south africa.

i think he did it btw.

Comment

0:43 - Is it just me that thinks it sounds like he's saying "get the **** out of my ass"?

Comment

So neighbours heard him shouting her name and get the **** out of my house? He claims this was against the burglar and telling her to call the police. Not shouting at her to get out of his ****ing house. Seems a bit hmmmm to me. I didn't like the guy very much as he always seemed butthurt and whiny, but obviously this doesn't make him a murderer.

Comment

Too many holes in his story for it to be true.

Comment

Working...
                      X