Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Raesaad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't a member of this sites community up until last year so I did not know who he was but he sounds like a great guy from the love he's receiving from you all.

Life. It's such a delicate thing. Sweet and precious so generously that we often take it for granted and forget how lucky we are to be able to just be. To just be here, be loved and to be there for our families and friends who need us. The things that make us angry and get us going, in the long run are often meaningless in the grand scheme of our lives. The indecencies we often stoop to in our moments of anger are distasteful to say the least and times like this put those moments into even more perspective.

Let situations like this be a reminder to us all how delicate life is and how little time we have for the stuff that doesn't matter. The mindless hate and racism and disrespect that circulates on this site and many other in the world, is not needed to make our times here enjoyable. To us, the fighters are our world heroes, they are who we respect and look up to for having the courage to do what exhilarates us so much just from watching from our living rooms, on our 50" big screens on PPV or streaming online from our Macbook Pros. We owe it to ourselves and to the dedicated professionals we look up to, to respect the integrity of the sport more and celebrate brother and sisterhood with one another, bringing our races together instead of dividing us because we may back fighters of an opposite nationality. Why can't I love Pacquiao and love Mayweather? Must I pick a side? Can I not be a fan of both and enjoy them potentially fighting one day solely for the spirit of competition and the love of the sport. Not to say I told you so or that one side is far superior to the other.

This post might seem a bit over the top to some, but sometimes we have to stop and reflect for a second, and realize that there is indeed a bigger picture than the one hanging on the side of the box we sometimes find ourselves in.

Rest in peace brother Raesaad and one love to his family, friends and all whom he in one way or another touched wether it be through his personal life or through acquaintanceship on BS.com.

Comment

Rest in peace Raesaad

Comment

RIP to a good forumer..

Comment

RIP homie....

Comment

Pimp Moustache was one of the greats - RIP.

Comment

Rest easy Raesaad, forever a BScene brother

Comment

Rest In Peace brother

Comment

One of the coolest mother****ers to ever post on this site. **** . . . . . . . .

Comment

Damn I remember this guy. RIP man.

Comment

Rae was a great dude.

Rip.

Comment

Working...
                      X