fortune 500 companies receive 63 billion in subsidies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Le samouraļ View Post
    Who is arguing against capitalism?
    yeah i was going to ask this maybe he meant one ****ilist?

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
      Oh they already released official propaganda thanks I didn't know that. So taxpayer corporate welfare is ok as long as everyone else is doing it?
      I repeat again...most of the so called corporate welfare/subsidies that the Koch received aren't even subsidies but Tax credits...which means they get to keep more of their own profits.

This was lumped into the small amount they actually did receive for Job training programs...which they were qualified for because they deal in alternative energy. So that article was being fallacious to discredit their fight for Free Markets. Koch industries is self-sufficient compared to those Leftist alternative energy companies who can't stand on their own two feet without govt subsidies..and go bankrupt anyway [ex: Sylindra]

Comment

Koch Brothers take subsidies while fighting for a free market

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
          I repeat again...most of the so called corporate welfare/subsidies that the Koch received aren't even subsidies but Tax credits...which means they get to keep more of their own profits.

This was lumped into the small amount they actually did receive for Job training programs...which they were qualified for because they deal in alternative energy. So that article was being fallacious to discredit their fight for Free Markets. Koch industries is self-sufficient compared to those Leftist alternative energy companies who can't stand on their own two feet without govt subsidies..and go bankrupt anyway [ex: Sylindra]
          Thats just a flat out LIE were are you getting this information from them lol. Thats a ****ing joke

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
            Thats just a flat out LIE were are you getting this information from them lol. Thats a ****ing joke
            What exactly is a lie?

Comment

Working...
            X