No announcement yet.

The left-wing exposed, AGAIN - by Thomas Sowell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SharpBoxer View Post
    Are those markets in sub saharan africa?
    Yes. It's a totally free market utopia.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      In order for free market capitalism to work the participants need to have a certain level of IQ and moral sense. Or else they will just rape, murder and loot each other

Comment

Well, okay. I wasn't taking into account such communities. I'm sure that one of these ardent free market defenders will find an objection to the comparison, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxer View Post
          In order for free market capitalism to work the participants need to have a certain level of IQ and moral sense. Or else they will just rape, murder and loot each other
          Then unregulated it's doomed to fail because the morality of individuals can't be relied upon.

Comment

Oh I'm not going to be able to quote anything overtly racist from you. Because you are racist. But you're also a coward.

And this is a good thing. It takes courage to be openly racist these days, which means society is progressive enough to treat racism with the contempt it deserves.
            LMAO so this is what it comes down to... if a leftist merely suspects someone of being a racist, they are a racist & that's all there is to it. No evidence required.

'Oh I'm not going to be able to quote anything overtly racist from you. Because you are racist.' - leftist logic, ladies & gentlemen. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
            Thomas Sowell is the best. I'm happy to have come across this, on this kind of forum.
            He truly is a gem. A REAL American hero. If you're American, you should cherish him. The entire world should, really.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Liberalism teaches reliance on the state. Liberals dont try to educate the economically poor they indoctrinate them. They sell the us vs them paradigm. Youre a victim of "those peoples" success. Instead of teaching self reliance they teach fear and hatred. The republicans took away youre opportunity. The conservatives dont want you to succeed. Think back to Biden's rhetoric during the 2012 elections, "They want to put you back in chains!" Liberals literally sell fear.
            Nothing but the truth again, Mannie. You're a great poster on here. I'd give you some more green K, but I'm all out for today.

Comment

Liberalism is the opposite of this. Liberalism stands for freedom of conscience, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to self determination.

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
                LMAO so this is what it comes down to... if a leftist merely suspects someone of being a racist, they are a racist & that's all there is to it. No evidence required.

'Oh I'm not going to be able to quote anything overtly racist from you. Because you are racist.' - leftist logic, ladies & gentlemen. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

The piggy doesn't like to be owned ya know he is a sensitive know it all

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraļ View Post
                  Well, okay. I wasn't taking into account such communities. I'm sure that one of these ardent free market defenders will find an objection to the comparison, though.
                  Somalia [leftists favorite point of reference] is actually doing better without a central govt than it did when it had one. Land owners are profiting and keeping profits instead of the govt taking it from them and giving it out to rival factions who are politically connected. If interested, read this:

http://www.independent.org/pdf/worki...64_somalia.pdf
                  Last edited by One_Tycoon; 03-01-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
                    Then unregulated it's doomed to fail because the morality of individuals can't be relied upon.
                    And who is going to regulate the regulators? Where do they come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
                      And who is going to regulate the regulators? Where do they come from?
                      You don't necessarily need a large body of individuals if you have efficient regulatory law in place with clear permitters on unacceptable practices.

Out of interest do you oppose the criminal justice system for the same reasons?

Comment

Working...
                      X