Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World's Most Powerful Drug Kingpin Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán has been captured!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

I still dont believe it. It doesnt look like him from the pics that ive seen. Body double? I mean he was taken down without a single shot and without any bodyguards. How can a billionaire drug baron be that unprotected? We are not being told the whole story.

I thought for sure it would be el mayo that would be going down since he's the one losing people left and right. I wonder how Caro Quintero fits into the situation?

U.S. officials and u.s. marshals involved too. What the hell is EPN up to? Giving mexico's oil to the U.S.? Colombians also have to be involved. Did they make a deal to get U.S. military bases? Payback for mexican carterls going around them?

If that's really chapo then its only going to get worse. Cartels will be fighting to get that top spot and if chapo snitches...... a lot of people will be implicated.

Brace for even more violence mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
      #TodosConElChapo

#FreeElChapo
      I'd kick the shit out of El Chapo

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

Wow.

I still dont believe it. It doesnt look like him from the pics that ive seen. Body double? I mean he was taken down without a single shot and without any bodyguards. How can a billionaire drug baron be that unprotected? We are not being told the whole story.

I thought for sure it would be el mayo that would be going down since he's the one losing people left and right. I wonder how Caro Quintero fits into the situation?

U.S. officials and u.s. marshals involved too. What the hell is EPN up to? Giving mexico's oil to the U.S.? Colombians also have to be involved. Did they make a deal to get U.S. military bases? Payback for mexican carterls going around them?

If that's really chapo then its only going to get worse. Cartels will be fighting to get that top spot and if chapo snitches...... a lot of people will be implicated.

Brace for even more violence mexico.
        Supposedly, "El Mini-Lic's" been groomed to take over Chapo's spot.

http://www.tierradelnarco.com.mx/201...-loera-el.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          another jefe will pop-up to replace el chapo.
          Pretty much this.

Comment

There's a family in mexico claiming that the guy they arrested is not chapo guzman but some dude named gregorio chavez:

http://www.historiasdelnarco.com/201...ombre.html?m=1
            The family of Gregorio Chavez's claim that the man in the currently under arrest by the government of Mexico is not the famous capo Joaquin "El Chapo "Guzman say how.

Claiming a conspiracy big in this ordeal, Lorraine wife of Gregorio says men CISEN visited his home in Mazatlan on several occasions to provide monetary support for the whole family in exchange for the participation of Gregory in a "secret agenda" after this happened to her husband disappeared several weeks ago he became concerned and thought he had been kidnapped but this morning was surprised to realize that he was the man being portrayed in all media in Mexico, how Joaquin Guzman. This would not be the first case of the Mexican authorities to falsely identify lords of renown, only last June arrested a man named Felix Beltran Leon and said it was the son of "El Chapo "only to discover later that he had no connection some with Chapo .
            LOL are you freaking kidding me mexico?

It would not surprise me at all considering he was arrested without a single shot fired and had no bodyguards with him.

Comment

El Chapo Stabilized the Region, now the real drama will begin.

Comment

wrong guy lol!

Comment

a man of legend...

Comment

Joaquin Loera Lo es y sera

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      I'd kick the shit out of El Chapo
                      You better pray someone from the cartel doesn't see that, because they will track you down and torture you for weeks before skinning you alive and choking you with your own dick.

Unless you were led, then they would just shoot you after they skin you.

Comment

Working...
                      X