Collapse
No announcement yet.

Galaxy S5 Teaser (MWC Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to get it and sinvce im on tmobiles jump program i will be able too! I have the S4 and excited what the s5 will bring. Android All the way!!

Comment

When does it comes out? I have the S3 and love it but want to wait until the S5 comes out before I upgrade.

Comment

I got the S4 right now and was looking forward to the S5 until I got my wife the Note2 and fell in love with it so I'll be getting the Note 2 instead once this one turns a year old
        Last edited by -jose-; 02-21-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
          Well apparently, Sammy is cutting down on their bloatware and staying truer to pure Android. I have to see it first before I believe it though. But if they do, they may not come out with a Pure Android variant. It's too early to tell though, guess we will see.
          The teaser icons look atrocious. Thank God Nova Launcher can fix all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            When does it comes out? I have the S3 and love it but want to wait until the S5 comes out before I upgrade.
            If it's announced in like 3 days. Who knows? Next month? I find it weird it's coming out so early. I don't think the s4 is even a year old atm.

I expected the s5 to be announced in April and released around the second week of June.

But the sooner the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
              If it's announced in like 3 days. Who knows? Next month? I find it weird it's coming out so early. I don't think the s4 is even a year old atm.

I expected the s5 to be announced in April and released around the second week of June.

But the sooner the better.
              Cool, I will wait then for the S5. My S3 is still good but the battery is not charging like it once was, and I have had it almost the first day it came out.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Yeah man, I bet you're ready for an upgrade!! Sucks you lost the S3. Hopefully, for your sake, they release the Prime sooner than June. If it is released in June, I might grab it as it will still be somewhat fresh in September when I can upgrade.

I've heard them talking about metal for a while. It is nice to be able to remove the back and pop the battery out so easily, though this is a feature that I seldom use. I'd definitely sacrifice that for a metal back. As long as it's still fairly easy to get the back off with a couple of screws or something.
                Absolutely. And personally, I've never really had a problem with the plastic phones. They are pretty tough and durable. But the one thing I can admire about the I5 is the build quality. A naked iP5 is a SEXY beast. If Sammy goes that route, they better do it the right way. Like you, I like the freedom of being able to remove the battery if I want to or need. So, if they go the metal route, it would be good if we can unscrew the back if we need to replace a battery.

They are saying March for the Standard. Then June for the Prime. We will know officially soon. What carrier are you on?

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                I got the S4 right now and was looking forward to the S5 until I got my wife the Note2 and fell in love with it so I'll be getting the Note 2 instead once this one turns a year old
                Note 2? Man get the Note 3! BEST PHONE ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW.

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                The teaser icons look atrocious. Thank God Nova Launcher can fix all that.
                The beauty of customization with Android.

Cool, I will wait then for the S5. My S3 is still good but the battery is not charging like it once was, and I have had it almost the first day it came out.
                Yea, I had a few of those problems as well. Is your battery starting to swell? I ran into that issue with my S2 and I heard about others have the same problem. Sammy is/was actually giving out free batteries because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  You do realize the Note 3 is out, right? My brother in law just picked one up. It's pretty sweet!

Just buy a new battery from Ebay for the time being. They are cheap as hell.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

Note 2? Man get the Note 3! BEST PHONE ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW.
                    Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    You do realize the Note 3 is out, right? My brother in law just picked one up. It's pretty sweet!
                    my bad I just realized I put Note 2 I meant Note 3

that thing is amazing!

she hasn't used her lap top since she got it that phone practically does it all and then some
                    Last edited by -jose-; 02-21-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Don't talk about a woman with an Android phone, turns me on

Comment

Working...
                      X