No announcement yet.

One thing I've noticed about the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I've noticed about the lounge

Every other thread in the lounge has something to do with being gay recently. Why's that? I wasn't aware that boxingscene had so many gay members or people who always ponder about gays or ****phobic threads. Gay is the topic of choice it seems in the lounge.

Everything is getting gayer. The lounge is a reflection of humanity.

There's this new gay spanish dude at work, you could tell he's gay because he works out 24/7, wears the tightest clothes possible and does his eyebrows and gets weekly haircuts and ****, shows no interest in girls.

This guy will literally not leave me alone. He follows me everywhere and forces me to give him handshakes and hugs and **** and if I don't do it he gets mad. He always asks me to hang out with him and when I say no(because he's a ****ing ****) he gets mad and calls me names and ****. It's getting to the point where I might have to knock a ***** out to send a sufficient message.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

There's this new gay spanish dude at work, you could tell he's gay because he works out 24/7, wears the tightest clothes possible and does his eyebrows and gets weekly haircuts and ****, shows no interest in girls.

This guy will literally not leave me alone. He follows me everywhere and forces me to give him handshakes and hugs and **** and if I don't do it he gets mad. He always asks me to hang out with him and when I say no(because he's a ****ing ****) he gets mad and calls me names and ****. It's getting to the point where I might have to knock a ***** out to send a sufficient message.
      be careful you don`t get knocked out yourself. you don`t want to be the guy who had the **** slapped out of him by the buff gay dudeé

Comment

Originally posted by genco View Post
        be careful you don`t get knocked out yourself. you don`t want to be the guy who had the **** slapped out of him by the buff gay dudeé
        Hes like 5'10, I got a few inches on him

He trains to look good, I train to fight. I'm not worried.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-15-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Hes like 5'10, I got a few inches on him

He trains to look good, I train to fight. I'm not worried.
          Bro you should just give in to the pressure go out with him, let him buy you a meal, then suck him off as payment for the meal......he will leave you alone after he has gotten what he wants.

Comment

For some reason I pictured Gabriel Rosado, lol.

EDIT: Bronsky, that Born 2 Live cut by O.C. got me listening to the Word...Life album now, ****s smooth. Put Born 2 Live on a cd, sounds good as fk to be cruising to.
            Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 02-15-2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              For some reason I pictured Gabriel Rosado, lol.

EDIT: Bronsky, that Born 2 Live cut by O.C. got me listening to the Word...Life album now, ****s smooth. Put Born 2 Live on a cd, sounds good as fk to be cruising to.
              Good man. Glad you enjoyed. Check out more Lord Finesse too if you haven't had the chance

Comment

Between !!Analcrack thinking it's funny to write long, boring stories about getting "bummed" and Bringer talking about which fighter has the biggest snake it's starting to get a little bit out of hand.

Comment

There's this new gay spanish dude at work, you could tell he's gay because I'm gayer than Boy George picturing Michael Jackson in boy's draws shopping at toy stores, so I can spot another **** from a mile away.
                  That took guts......

Comment

There were no ****s until 1919 when the they invented **** milk in Connecticut...except for France of course where everyone has always been gay.

Comment

Working...
                    X