No announcement yet.

Ellen Page Comes Out As Gay At Human Rights Campaign Time to Thrive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    I don't think any woman can ever be 100% gay. Women aren't 100% anything, they change their minds and their emotions too much and too easily, they're so fragile that they'll cling to anything strong enough to carry them.

I think that even the gayest women just haven't found the right guy or met too many wrong guys.
    You're on to something here but not quite. I've always thought that the very feminine women who are supposedly 'gay', are more Bi-sexual. Whereas the more butch, masculine ones are the true ****sexuals. The butch ones are almost always attracted to very feminine females, which logically makes sense.

But that's not the case with Gay, feminine females. Why would a very feminine "Lesbian" be attracted to a butch female with short hair and male behavioral characteristics, when she can have the real thing? That's already subconsciously conceding that she is attracted to Men. Of course a lot of very feminine females also "experiment" with other very feminine females. You often see this parodied in movies or College life documentaries (Hot women kissing each other, Spring Break expo's etc,.). Or an older, married woman who says that she experimented with other women in College.

With Males, it's a little more complex nowadays, as there is a erosion of Masculine males in the "Gay community". Logically again, it makes sense that a very ******y, effeminate ****sexual with female behavioral characteristics would be attracted to a masculine Man who behaves, talks just like a straight guy. But why would a Masculine ****sexual be attracted to a drag queen when he can have a real woman? However this is becoming less and less of an issue because as I said, it's more complicated as there is a decline of Masculine men in the Gay community. There are more and more Gay men who talk and act like females and they're attracted to each other for whatever reason.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 02-16-2014, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Stop saying ridiculous things and I'll stop pointing out when you're being ridiculous.
      I didn't say anything that was ridiculous you ****ing delusional effeminate christopher hitchens wannabe.

Comment

If Anorak's bull**** of the weak thread was still around,-righteous- would surely have made it by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Thought this was pretty good.

pink tie..he's a f*g himself lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X