No announcement yet.

Instead of life in prison and the death sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Nah they should just get a facial done by like 30 guys with monsters c0cks.

goggles should be worn by all the witnesses sitting in the front row for safety precautions
    Last edited by -jose-; 02-11-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

or you can just google for gay **** to fullfill your needs

Comment

Larry that is the worst Idea I have ever heard.

Life in prison or death is a pretty bad enough incentive that we don't need to have people getting raped on T.V

Comment

I'm all down for death by giant donkey penis **** rape for pedophiles and rapist. Doesn't have to be televised.

Now that will make some of those sick ****s think twice.

Comment

i think that the punishment for criminals should be based on the crime that they have done. i mean this criminals aren't afraid of going to prison or jail since most of them are used to it already. they are crowding the whole place and they can still do criminal activities inside. plus they are using the public's money to contain this animals anyway.

here are my thoughts for new punishment with the crime they did.

1. Rapists or Pedophiles - now this fools are the worst animals ever. i ****ing hate adults who rape children and murder them. the punishment for this kind should be severely brutal.

Punishment A: hanged upside down, legs tied apart, then a saw will be inflicted cutting them in half starting from anus - head.

Punishment B: a hot iron rod will be inserted in the anus burning their insides until the hot iron rod comes out of their mouth.

Punishment C: mutilation of sex organ and amputating their arms and legs.

Punishment D: public justice. ie. mob beatdown, burned alive or stoned to death.

2. Mass Murderers - this one goes to powerful people who commit mass murders on small people. this are usually the drug lords or syndicates.

Punishment A: Public Beating or the family of the victims can conduct whatever they want.

Punishment B: Will be put on a grinder alive so that his body parts will be shred into pieces which will remind the criminal of how many human flesh the criminal has ended.

3. Human Trafficking / Slavery - now this is a very hard case to catch but it is happening in every part of the world.

Punishment A: the criminal will be scourged to death just like in the movie Passion of the Christ. Or every bone in their body will be crushed using a steel pipe to remind them of the hard labor and maltreatment they have caused their victims.

4. Drug Dealers / Drug Lords

Punishment A: they will be injected with all types of drugs til they go crazy and will be released in a cage full of hungry hyenas.

5. Thieves / Robbers / Scammers

Punishment A: amputating of hands, arms and legs.

Punishment B: cutting of tounge and taking out of eyeballs.

6. Arsonists

Punishment: Burned to alive.

i think that jails or prisons should only contain prisoners who aren't the worst kind. this will lessen the countries expenses.

Comment

Not in any civilized country, nope, that's not happening.

Comment

Or we can just make them do hard labor for life or as long as they last. A criminals worst punishment is work. Work = death to theim

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
                  Not in any civilized country, nope, that's not happening.

theres a lot of civilized countries with uncivilized law

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    They should tie the criminals up and let them get ass raped on national tv. I bet the crime rate goes down
                    Would you be performing the rape...or just watching?

Comment

I'd rather just spend life in prison with Larry. It would be like a movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X