No announcement yet.

How's everyone doing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genco View Post
    taco bell is absolute rubbish. they call the cat food 'beans' like a modaphucka don't know any better.

Comment

I just got into a car accident. Backed up and hit this old lady....

Fuk me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Fuk me.
        You probably stole her purse like Broner

Comment

Fuk me.
          Bail bro. Just run away. It never happened

Comment

Fuk me.
            is the old lady still under your car?

Comment

I am contemplating reapplying for a PhD or applying for the MPP degree.

Cost and time are the issues.

Comment

Listen you ass holes, I was backing up at walgreens and hit this lady. I literally scraped paint off her car and she flipped out.

I told her we could handle this without calling the police and insurance but she acted like I just totaled her car.

So I got a fat ticket, and now I have to go through my insurance which means a deductible and most likely raising my insurance rates.

Comment

Listen you ass holes, I was backing up at walgreens and hit this lady. I literally scraped paint off her car and she flipped out.

I told her we could handle this without calling the police and insurance but she acted like I just totaled her car.

So I got a fat ticket, and now I have to go through my insurance which means a deductible and most likely raising my insurance rates.
                  Its always good to keep a couple of benjamins in your glove box to lubricate these situations to your liking.

Comment

Damn that sucks for you. Which type of car was she driving??

Hoping for your sake it wasn't a BMW or Benz.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Its always good to keep a couple of benjamins in your glove box to lubricate these situations to your liking.
                      Benjamins in your glove box??? Where tha **** do you live??

Comment

Working...
                      X