Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning's legacy: Choker or Champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesn't have to be one or the other. he's the best regular season quarterback of all time. i think he's got five mvps. i could wikipedia him, but that would be pretty gay.

he's not great in big games, and he's not great in weather.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I thought he only went to the Super Bowl twice?
      Beat the Bears, lost to the Saints, lost to the Seahawks. Unless I've shifted dimensions.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post

Comment

I wouldn't say choker. Underachiever. He's never lived up to his regular seasons, ever. Even his Super Bowl year, he was average most the time, good for a half, and downright terrible in one game.

Comment

The guy a champion it takes a team effort to win you had the number 1 offense going against the number 1 defense. Defense wins games and the Seahawks showed that last night.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Underachiever. He's never lived up to his regular seasons, ever. Even his Super Bowl year, he was average most the time, good for a half, and downright terrible in one game.

he shoulda tried his 'papabearhuhut' cadence yesterday

Comment

And you people are crazy if you don't think Brady or Rodgers or Brees would have done better. Brees did do better in these playoffs. Kaepernick was pretty good until the 4th, when he fell apart and made two stupid throws.

The Broncos didn't just have a bad day yesterday against one of the best defenses we've ever seen in a Super Bowl. They fell completely apart and embarrassed themselves. Other QBs may lose, they may lose big, but they wouldn't do so in one of the worst ways imaginable like the Broncos offense did. The Broncos offense offered one of the most pathetic efforts you'll ever see.

Comment

you need p.manning for the regular season and e.manning for the super bowl

Comment

Neither of the two. It's team game but he definitely should get blame for their performance. It comes with the territory of being a QB he would've received all the praise and admiration if he would've pulled this one off. Some may have even elevated him as the GOAT with a second super bowl ring so it'd be unfair not to direct criticism his way. The truth is his numbers are at the top during the regular season but he's never come through in the playoffs even when they won the super bowl.

Comment

Working...
                      X