What a dissapointing superbowl. A complete letdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    only if you're a bronco fan.

tebow would have done better than manning.

smdh.
    what a disgraceful performance by manning.

People will be talking about this superbowl for years. Absolutely despicable.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
      highlight of the super bowl for me
      Who was the guy and what did he say?.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        I don't follow it either... But I use to watch Super Bowls...
        ... This one I liked -- because I usually follow rugby and I enjoy good defence...
        Are you an Oaks fan MDP?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Who was the guy and what did he say?.
          He was a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...mvp-10-arrests

A man who interrupted a Super Bowl news conference on Sunday with Most Valuable Player Malcom Smith to shout a conspiracy theory about the September 11, 2001, attacks was arrested and charged, a New Jersey State Police spokesman said.

The man, who grabbed a microphone and yelled "investigate 9/11 ... 9/11 was perpetrated by people in our own government," was charged with trespassing and released, said Trooper Jeff Flynn.

Comment

i thought the Doritos time machine commercial was awesome..that and the Donkeys getting whooped was fun too

Comment

i enjoyed that a** whooping yesterday....greatness!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i thought the Doritos time machine commercial was awesome..that and the Donkeys getting whooped was fun too
                Imagine if you paid $3-4 million to air a commercial in the 2nd half most likely nobody saw or watch it haha. After Harvin scored in the 2nd half kickoff everybody went outside to go smoke and drink, I think there was only 3 people watching the game out of 60 people at the party.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                  Imagine if you paid $3-4 million to air a commercial in the 2nd half most likely nobody saw or watch it haha. After Harvin scored in the 2nd half kickoff everybody went outside to go smoke and drink, I think there was only 3 people watching the game out of 60 people at the party.

oh dude, by the middle of the 3rd, we went back to grilling and talkin ****..i barely watched the rest of the game

Comment

I stopped watching at halftime and got my taxes done real s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      After Harvin scored in the 2nd half kickoff everybody went outside to go smoke and drink, I think there was only 3 people watching the game out of 60 people at the party.
                      still can't believe what I watched last night. I really thought Manning and that offense would have put up a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X